3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NIKalukard 27.02.20 01:34 am

The problem with the bow (the string is not stretched) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

He stopped to pull the bowstring for a strong shot. I.e. from a bow can shoot, but only by 1-2 m. re installed the game, removed the mods, started the game again and all the time this crap.
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KnightOfCross 27.02.20

Check the mouse

N
NIKalukard 27.02.20

the mouse is normal, I don't know what the hell.

L
Landred 27.02.20

NIKalukard
Weird. There are two options:
1. Download the patch to the latest version
2. Check your computer for viruses(rare, but is the cause of the unusual glitches)

b
bukowski 27.02.20

Hi all. In General, such a problem - the arrows fly above the crosshair. Aim for the chest, and the arrow flies above the head. If someone knows how to fix it - otpishite please. Thanks in advance.

b
bukowski 27.02.20

Do you think they somehow changed the location?

K
Kote Potaskun 27.02.20

Start with the fact that I write what cha version of the game developed or pirates, mods installed or not.... and so... as you have written can not be (I have developed no such problems)

b
bukowski 27.02.20

License, V. 1.8.151.0.7, fashion from stimovsky workshop:

Ultimate NPC Face Unlocker
Auto Unequip Arrows
Kaos Blade
The Loner's Sword
Faster Horses
Alternate Start
Assassin's Creed III Bow
Assassin's Creed III Tomahawk
Assassin's Creed III Connor Robes
SkyUI
Fast Two-Handed Weapon
Bow of Shadows
SilverCraft

K
Kote Potaskun 27.02.20

bukowski
for a start, try to verify integrity cache,if not help, then disable all mods that affect archery (mods with new bows or replacer cannot be disabled). Even start a new game WITHOUT mods and see if it has this problem...

b
bukowski 27.02.20

Fixed. Edited the skyrim.ini and everything started to work as it should. Thank you all, you can close the topic.

d
den.sprinter 27.02.20

http://vk.com/blgamewarz?z=video-53200530_165257877%2Fvideos-53200530 here are all podrobno told!what to do

d
den.sprinter 27.02.20

in the version of patch 1.8 .... it was all good(option to change patch no wheels)

C
Costa772 27.02.20

The main bug from shooting with a bow - when aiming the bow somehow decimated in Detski, shooting worse than the shooting

d
dronik2236 27.02.20

I did not understand how to solve the problem) also want to pull slowly with the effort,not like rubber)
anyone knows a solution? can animation special need?

D
Dovakin24 27.02.20

Hi guys,anyone familiar with the bug bow when the pull bow tetevo leads to the side of the left screen and the floor of the bow is not visible and where gg is going to shoot,who knows how to fix this bug,I have a pirate fashion rocked,it was all good,even game reinstalled,put FNIS SKSE, too,before this bug was not now there,searched,but this problem of their accurate is not found,if who faced such problem,pliz tell me how to fix this virus I say at once is not present,the cache is normal,fashion is not affected,I noticed a couple of weeks ago!

K
Kukareka 27.02.20

bukowski
so all right archery shoot canopy.you have tselitsa just below but it depends on the distance.

K
Kukareka 27.02.20

NIKalukard
Exactly the same garbage.the first shot is not able and it is alarming the enemies and break the element of surprise and finally it is very catsto and prevents comfort the game.

N
NIKalukard 27.02.20

kukareka
the problem I have is the mouse was. mikrik on the LMC did a double click.

K
Kukareka 27.02.20

NIKalukard
and you do not know the name of the mod where the sound of the entrance arrow into the body became softer and the enemy throw at a decent distance?