3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Galaktionov 27.02.20 01:35 am

How to find the last interception missions? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

The people what to do if in new York the last interception task does not appear on the map?
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 27.02.20

Artem Galaktionov
To buy a license

m
mrdimon72 27.02.20

Dimson_62
well--the correct answer--and will not have any problems-stayed 1 day

D
Dobbi 27.02.20

Artem Galaktionov
during the game press Esc and go to gauge your progress, you should try there the interception of the task and select this item by pressing Enter, and look where you have not complied, or is available or not.

D
Danil-ihp 27.02.20

Dobbi
says, all right, in new York in Greenwich is that not made the interception, and the menu where sensors progress it and no cant pirate, apparently.

D
Dobbi 27.02.20

strangely, he also pirates, trouble codex. Version 1.0. in Greenwich I got it. Maybe you should, dens(FORTS) to overcome, then I have a couple of interceptions has appeared, and buildings for renovations.

D
Dobbi 27.02.20

Danil-ihp
just passed it a little different from the others. in the Story I'm on the mission after the attack on the first Fort, I made all of the improvements of buildings, has collected all but one of the chest and of the fragment, cleared all the FORTS and dens, bent all the ships. It may have something to perform and it will be opened to you.

-
-Al-ex- 27.02.20

Last 12-th job in Greenwich (a district of new York) appears after all the other 11 tasks. Read on one of the console forums.

l
ltheflew 27.02.20

so ,who the thread knows as to solve this problem with the intercept job in Greenwich?

D
Dead_Funny_Face 27.02.20

ltheflew
I was when I finished all 11 missions on my map also did not appear 12 the job, but when I moved to new York, the job appeared, I did it on 40% is ridiculous

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 27.02.20

I lizochka, too, could not understand where the interception in new York.
Just complete all 11 interceptions, and 12 will appear in new York.
Same goes for restorations, there are a couple of Islands where they do not appear until you restore all the buildings,except the last one!

l
ltheflew 27.02.20

I don't think this is meant to be played + asked the type which is played on the box and it said reboot helped him,so we assume this is a bug.
who knows when there will be a patch?maybe it will fix the problem,and the problem with sound when selecting weapons

S
Sasha Zubkov 27.02.20

the coordinates of the last pigeon!!! he will be there if you finished ALL the interceptions on him!!! 387..450 in Greenwich NY.

l
ltheflew 27.02.20

Sasha Zubkov
I have 3 other find to to Greenwich walk)

S
Sasha Zubkov 27.02.20

we must liberate the region from bandits and they will appear!!! by the way I went on the computer with 100% Sinha! downloaded litsuhu threw the crack rustics and it works!!! even the fleet of Cormac.

l
ltheflew 27.02.20

Sasha Zubkov
I was hoping for a list

M
Milagros 27.02.20

Prompt,please,where is 7 interception?

A
Alamut95 27.02.20

Artem Galaktionov
You just need to continue to progress through the story, the job will appear on the map. Apparently so intended by the developers.

a
artem1002 27.02.20

Danil-ihp
no! I have a license, what the ps3 and that same !!!*****!!! So it's probably cool if a bug or not up to the job.

P
PashaWolf 27.02.20

guys I passed with 74% of interception of the jobs I need to find 3-and the remaining
where to find them?

V
Vlad31113 17.12.20

Artyom Galaktionov
just go through all the others, it's like the final