3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ctoronnik 27.02.20 01:35 am

Think of monster (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

invent a monster for such characteristics Title:
Description:
Distinctive features:
Abilities:
Habitat:
Ways of struggle:
81 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIRING 27.02.20

name: pseudoscalar .
description: standard-kind of Stalker .
the distinguishing feature: when hit in his zone , behaves compulsively and saying - dude , riprap ammo ! dude! tell me codes for the game ! dude! and how to one location and then I type here a week stick out ! dude! and as for the play grid ! dude! and on the weapon mods in there !
abilities: mental impact -bore 5000 psi - and challenge the atrocities of the interlocutor and the aura let him by the neck !
habitat : everywhere.
way of fighting: as soon as pseudoscalar applies mental impact since the beginning of the phrase - dude! to shoot in the head , if you for some reason hesitated , boring until the very end of the game, provided he is immortality !

H
HadesOMG 27.02.20

Name: Arto-mutant
Description: the mutant of different artifacts appeared after naturarena people with artami hit the anomaly in the swamp which led this guy to castaniu art with his body
Distinguishing features:After the death drops a bunch of artifacts
Abilities:Smalina in GG electricity or fire!!!
Habitat:Swamps
Ways of struggle: a Knife, or something on the slaughter!!!

s
sasha buter 27.02.20

name:gopur*H.
description:looks like the only bloodsucker tentacles in place of x*I and hand in the form of prezervativov
distinctive features:when he dies you can pick it x*and to sell at a brutal price.
abilities:when he creeps up on you from behind (he no noisy) to start yelling and you bleed and you lose one of your lives.
habitat:near Stalker camps
ways of struggle:shoot x*and

z
zuefftroy 27.02.20

SASHA CRACKERS
!!! - 1000 !!!

M
MUZbIKANT 27.02.20

it is possible, in principle, of left for dead 2 monsters to take in my opinion will fit perfectly, especially the hunter and the witch....imagine the mission in kindergarten is not some fly poltergeists and witches go so crying....I think half will be goosebumps

R
RacerDem 27.02.20

Fontazii more than pseudocyst no.

s
sasha buter 27.02.20

name:blood suck Ghost
description:bloodsucker (semi-transparent)which is moving very quickly peremeschatsya on the location,sometimes it goes on it can appear anywhere,even when you are going to just walk he can appear in front of you and you will be scared.
distinctive features:when you kill him (better not to do it,and just run away)then after a minute you will have before you such a pack(but you could hurt him so that he does not run fast and could not peremeschatsya)
abilities:peremeschenie
habitat:often near swamps,but everywhere
ways of struggle:either to escape or to shoot at body parts where it is not transparent(only if you want masiva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and when you kill a pack no one will come)

_
_Zemlyanin_ 27.02.20

-----Sasuke Uchiha-----

Your mutant rules!

Offer to add readings in the description of mutant!

Name: Herald
Description: appeared in the Area shortly after the big release(clear sky), evolved controller. Looks like the controller only on the hands, feet, the torso and the head grew a protective armor made of metal. Stalkers say that he translates the will of the owners of the zone all animals, hence the name.
Indications: the first indication that all is not OK, is to attack the mutants by the player. In the event of their death will be glitches, and then attack elite Vysok of the Bulletin, the burer, kolotnikov(they are sasuke uchiha invented)and supervisors. Only after their death, you attack the messenger.
Distinctive features: Metallic growths throughout the body.
Abilities: Has developed to the limit the abilities of the controller. If the controller could take control of a maximum of zombie, the Herald can easily take control of a human! Has developed telekinetically ability, the beginnings of which were in the controller. Uses telekinesis to lift above the ground of the enemy, can continue with force to hit it on the ground or take control. Quite strong ability of the controller to telepathy(the creation of the psi-field)from the Bulletin and become much stronger. Able to generate a powerful psi-field diameter of over 100 meters. All the mutants entering the area of validity of this psi-field, immediately fall under the control of the messenger. To get rid of it so they can only in the event of the death of the Bulletin. In addition, the Bulletin always knows what's going on inside his psi-field.
Ways of struggle: before you go on the messenger strengthen of the psi-protection artifacts, and snaryagu with poor psi defense you will die as soon as the messenger strengthen of the psi-field. I have to lure in an open field, to run out beyond the psi-field(because the Herald has completely lost his eyesight, he will lose you as soon as you leave the psi-field), to take a position and gouge the reptile from Snape!

Who is cooler, me or Sasuke Uchiha?

D
DenKuz 27.02.20

Title: Worms.
Description: Flat worms, are carnivorous lifestyle. Reach a length from 10 cm to 12 cm. similar in appearance to slugs, gray. Live bands, underground.
Distinguishing features: the Appearance of these carnivorous deceptive. If inconsiderate people or mutant (victim), will not notice the slight tremor in the earth that he's already dead. Worms like to wait for the opportune moment and NEPAD to Greta by its environment from all sides. These animals have well developed nervous system, and they can survive in the most adverse conditions. Also they have a powerful jaw. Lay their eggs in water, often in swamps.
Abilities: Attack in groups. Dig into the skin, dissolve it with her saliva, and in consequence the worm crawls into the victim's flesh. Further, this predator sneaks into the brain and eats it from the inside. In this case, the victim does not live long.
Habitat: As already described, they are found under the ground. But Bolshoi of his issne they grow in water, feeding on small animals.
Ways of struggle: of all the guns, for their struggle best suited to the thrower.

PS Where does Sasuke Uchiha?

E
EGO.Indy 27.02.20

IN cool monster
Chameleon
Adopts the likeness of a STALKER,coming to another Stalker....I strongly wets hands,knocks HP decently.To distinguish from the real Stalker:the camouflage of the movement is lethargic,not talking and waiting until powerness back to him.

E
EGO.Indy 27.02.20

And mutated crows flying in a pack(5 PCs.), attacking a maximum of 3 STALKERS,eat the flesh and fly away.

t
timtimH 27.02.20

DenKuz
And yet - Chernobyl worms under the meter. Say such in the real world is. )

E
EGO.Indy 27.02.20

DenKuz
You th of science fiction have seen with leather etc. you have gone too far!!!As a player to show how worms eat it!!how long they will do it whether there is an antidote, etc.!Too much ambiguities!!

D
DenKuz 27.02.20

Yes, of course I pushed different movies. Ambiguity really too much. But that I understand now nenameren... as it were. Although this is purely my opinion and request him not obserat. timtimH, about those huge worms... do not know What they eat then, if such a giant in size...

E
EGO.Indy 27.02.20

Yes opinion I'm not Oberau,every opinion has the right to life!!!!!!

T
Trubochist 27.02.20

Name:Pseudosasa.
Description:a Fat wad of perturbation,burnt pancakes and touchlove jam and tries to drive you into the anomaly.
Distinguishing features:Armed with a frying pan and phone the police which she uses when napodenii at her.it is also worth otmetit that binds Pseudotime only to married stalkers.
Abilities:makes a Stalker complexes about his appearance,smell,earnings,company and knowledge and can also complain to the male of the herd under the name of the father-in-law.father-in-law armed with a bat, but step on it turning on at the proximity of the hockey/football/basketball/Boxing.
Habitat:oital next to the Stalker to which it is attached.
Ways of struggle:defeat is not Pseudotime(((

R
Ripper Man 27.02.20

Bears, wolves..

V
Vlad Lagutin 27.02.20

Name: Ivan Dulin
Description; homosexual
Distinctive features; enough do the same for moving
Habitat: labarotory x8
Ability:enough bite
XD XD XD XD XD