3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rpv653 27.02.20 01:37 am

The game is based on historical events, but almost (Far Cry 5)

Johnstown (eng. Jonestown) — the ideological community of the religious organization "Church of Nations" that existed in the North-West of Guyana in the years 1974-78. Named in honor of its chief and founder, Jim Jones. The village became world famous due to the fact that on 18 November 1978, it killed 914 people (including an American Congressman).

The vast majority of the victims, 909 sectarians, among whom there were more than 200 children, made the so-called "revolutionary suicide" (eng. revolutionary suicide). Mass cyanide poisoning was made after the orders of Jim Jones was shot five people in the town of Port Kaituma (English).industry. Among the victims was Congressman Leo Ryan (English).industry. the Two cult members committed suicide while in another city of Guyana — Georgetown, pre-stabbing of his two children.[1]

After the tragedy the village of Johnstown became a Ghost town in the middle of 1980-ies was almost completely destroyed by fire.
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 27.02.20

rpv653
It is based on these events made the game Outlast 2, and in the case of Far Cry 5 - if only remotely affected the story, and, rather than the events themselves, and already Outlast 2.

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

gmh4589
In the beginning of the game you Russian language you write that all shown in the game are fictional, any coincidence with reality random, but no, you have the scandals, intrigue, investigation.

M
Masky76 27.02.20

Muskrat
Durkee enable has not been canceled.Who wants to share the fee of the game?

r
rpv653 27.02.20

Well, excuse me then Outlast 2 as it passed me, not even heard...

N
Nurp 27.02.20

rpv653
In fact, it was not a sect/community and municipality, which owned the land. The head of the commune has officially declared desire to join the Union, of course with the earth. Already there were negotiations and accession would really happened. The American government hands of the CIA, as always, he did just staged a provocation with shooting people (sacred sacrifice Congressman, the CTE was directed to dissuade Jones), then flooded the whole town with chemicals (Hello Vietnam), members of the commune called sects and blamed the horrible crime against the American people on a fanatical suicide. Read the independent investigation into the then American journalists. So that is nothing new, the Anglo-Saxon world he is.

f
fatallezzz 27.02.20

Nurp
The world is brainwashed by the Russian media brains are also a little different.

N
Nurp 27.02.20

fatallezzz
the same was said in Soviet times, but now when I open the book of journalists-journalists of the time who wrote about the true civilized West you begin to mumble and wrote the TRUTH, and we idiety all propaganda, propaganda. About brainwashed by the Russian media usually write or liberasty or svidomye )))
The analyst Mikheev, good girl such as you for just two rolls. Yes, and other great political analysts fully.
My recommendation to you - stop listening to solovievan and kisilevschinoy, they often disgrace the Russian journalism, aggressive and inserts unverified information, and even just some fakes. Change authors, either do not touch the political themes in them you ignoramus.

f
fatallezzz 27.02.20

Nurp wrote:
the same was said in Soviet times, but now when I open the book of journalists-journalists of the time who wrote about the true civilized West you begin to mumble and wrote the TRUTH, and we idiety all propaganda, propaganda. About brainwashed by the Russian media usually write or liberasty or svidomye )))
The analyst Mikheev, good girl such as you for just two rolls. Yes, and other great political analysts fully.
My recommendation to you - stop listening to solovievan and kisilevschinoy, they often disgrace the Russian journalism, aggressive and inserts unverified information, and even just some fakes. Change authors, either do not touch the political themes in them, you ignoramus
Not to vnemlet Your advice, I have enough to see emerging aggression on any contrary to Your opinion (as is typical for a patriot of his country). However, forgive my profanstvo, Oh great and powerful fan of the books and documentary political science (written by the same Russian patriots under the guidance and control of the parent of the censorship authorities). Was I wrong for daring to start a conversation with You with regards to the greatness of the good old ass in which you live together with such a lot respecting this ass people.
I don't see the point to have a dialogue with well-read politsovetom, which downloads the fashion on a naked Geralt standing with cock and trainers for FrostPunk's.

c
chel s pulemetom. 27.02.20

fatallezzz
Fuck lo, did you rassudka.