3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimbassishe 27.02.20 01:37 am

The Scorpion: a bug or I something do not understand (Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom)

Saloperies with the job side of Scorpio. You need to learn the spell in time, but can't figure out how. In the research menu it is not
16 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 27.02.20

dimbassishe
We need to develop the castle, upgrade and construction of magic, then to learn the spell.

This spell restores a ruined tower on the map and they can then go.

T
Tsefal 27.02.20

Not towers, and temples! And then he would look for the towers :)

A
Anton Nemyh 27.02.20

Also a problem with this quest, only I spell the clock is learned, but the quest is not updated and the job still says learn the spell back the clock while it I already have .

D
Dvorf 27.02.20

Anton Dumb
the quest began not after passing the story by any chance?

S
Setesh 27.02.20

Quest zabagovan (like lucky, someone pass the bug)

D
Danila Ginyuk 27.02.20

Actually ran into a bug on the quest"the Apprentice priestess I was given the task on the quest to learn the spell in Time. Went to study, has studied and the quest is not executed and weighs has not been completed and it cannot take platinum so this poddany. does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Played on the PS4

A
Anton Nemyh 27.02.20

Dwarf
It

s
soulfox 27.02.20

I got to the point when I took the quest, has already been learned spell in time, the campaign mode is not executed. And the quest fulfilled, the Scorpion came to me in the Kingdom.

D
Dvorf 27.02.20

Anton Dumb
It's better to do quests to progress through the story because according to reviews it after all the bugs climb

Z
Zerikoo 27.02.20

It's very simple - three 51 and 80 should not be simultaneously active. And Yes, this is a bug, waiting for fix.

D
Danila Ginyuk 27.02.20

I'm sorry for the stupid question. But the answer from such bugs by pactime developers solve . Or have it forever.
And can anyone have the old foreign forums about this oshi

Z
Zerikoo 27.02.20

Normal developers are eliminated. On the question of whether to eliminate the bug can only answer themselves developed. As I understand it, the bug many people got out, I hope it will hasten their.

D
Dvorf 27.02.20

Just scripts and corrected all

A
Anton Nemyh 27.02.20

Was left to wait for. Since the game is quite a lot of time has passed.

D
Danila Ginyuk 27.02.20

Kind of like patch 1.0.2 was supposed to be 15.04.18 which fixes a bug in the quest. But he appeared. Does anyone know how generally there , soon
http://www.ninokuni.jp/rk/topics/update/

d
dimbassishe 27.02.20

Daniel Genyk
Yes, it is treated by the patch - check for yourself))