3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
211186 23.09.19 11:42 am

Impressions from the demo (eFootball PES 2020)

Share,gone or not?
12 Comments
Sort by:
c
chelsea990 23.09.19

Played a few matches as DLS to dog 19 no more. The speed of the game was less random and more skirmishes graphics pale in some sort of oversaturated colors.

S
Sogiking 23.09.19

If in the past more soap,because of that, it was more cartoonish, though, and detailed. That there is SwarG, total effects and graphics of the stadium are terrible, the players are detailed,but looks pretentious, again because of the environment. A complete imbalance of contrast,brightness and sharpness, especially the latter,which is configurable. Shadow players, as an evil dark aura,but the overall picture is as old visiteuse TV, which added more color to it though as it is pleased.

s
sensys 23.09.19

Yes, the colors do not very mildly! Replayed with much contrast and unnatural lawn again, have a third-party to put in the full version!
But! Camera exciting, new, realistic - until you get used to it! Player movement became slow down, it's good! Although I'm always game speed on -2 set, here is 0. In the fall there are no clumsy somersaults (or such yet was not). Attacks and stroke have become easier than in 2019! The sheer movement of players on the field was a command, not take the ball and hit! Goalies I think are the same - unrealistic!
So long! :)

R
RTYWD 23.09.19

Overall liked it,this year probably I'll choose PES,because FIFA is already tired

d
dilat 23.09.19

RTYWD
I thought so too. But now I watched again the trailer to the Incentive - they grind physics, it is good, but the animation is horrible, though it was 10 years ago, kind of sloppy

R
Renat Nebiev 23.09.19

to play, all about game, players go to the selection I like playing the pass the entire field to pass you, the pressure is weak. No matter how much they tried to attract people in new leagues to FIFA but it is still far!

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

In terms of animations and player movement on the field with the ball and without, in the joints with the players in the fight for the ball, receiving the ball , handling the strikes. At times better than FIFA.
Graphics red-eye.
The default speed, level of difficulty, maximum, it is possible to play zero roughly.
What the game prisila ,in the videos everything is fine, but the game infinite small frieze at 30,60 even worse.

S
SLT 23.09.19

Interessa new camera. In the old parts looked like. Really worked out Ronaldo in terms of the physics of motion. On top of difficulty played passes are where in the past is not passed, those may slip past the defender. The ball jumps in the fight and where will ricochet-is unclear. Top goalkeepers while shamelessly drag. For me, the race seems to be more swift and harsh than the last part. Pass riding can be given, even when the striker did not run, maybe until the ball flies may push back the defender. Like martial arts, playing the body... And most importantly the AI gives to play. Not as in the last part-put the top difficulty, AI closed, hell go and attack-hell will be taken away. Here I have the feeling that the AI learns your skill and adapts to it, where it will miss the pass where you do wrong, but not so ostentatious-like scripting in FIFA, but clearly, on the move and all so that it is not visible and you believe that he is so cool. Attacking players while things do not stand like in the previous parts, the constant opening and rushing. You two on the flank against 2 defender, help comes in 3 rd. Very high dynamics of events, the ball does not stand still, the confusion, the bustle, the struggle is to not give a miss... But, we have to see the final product. While really like.

S
Sanek1971gor 23.09.19

Play has become more difficult than с2019 , it's just a version of the game already 1.01.01 .What caught my eye immediately : the camera ,the beauty and the play of defenders has improved ,they are more likely to win the upper hand in defense ,receiving the ball etc,the animation is not bad as 2019 to break away and go in before will not work so easy ,the handling of the ball became more real and not in 2019 as the ball was taken from any of the provisions ,( i.e. stuck ),then position your body is already dependent on ,the pose is awkward then get the rebound or the loss of the ball,even if you were able to take as a hit ,it will catch up and will be taken away ,I yet did not penetrate deeply ,there are some control buttons-one thousand ,need to learn .In General, there is a difference and it feels like if I'm in 2019 on the Amateur up to 10 heads rolled ,then there is not a ride ,if you don't as and all buttons were not studied .The game became more real football to remind and it's very cool I think .I even litsuhu bought ,this is my first Pes license and I am very happy .To the right stick screwed a lot of opportunities ,but it must be used ,if the workout with grief in half it turns the iron idol cheat ,in the game, nobody will give extra time to remember the combination, it requires automatism, and so on.Also this stick is involved in lot of complex combinations to control the players you are not managed directly by goalkeeper ,etc., in General, need to learn to get full pleasure from the game . Yes ,the judge was enraged of course ,whistling on the case and no more )).The game has become more team ,you have to think more ,to combine, to use the skills of players and so on.In General, this is a real football simulation not arcade FIFA as for me and possibilities of control and realism on the field.

A
AhtiarSMS 15.07.20

I downloaded the demo. Looked. Che they write about the improvement of the protection? Phaha. Babilona as were manned by cyborgs with auto-aim and left. Only now, these cyborgs still falling and crying after every touch them, but the EU whistle. FOR it there? Asking 1600 roubles? Aposi podzharivayte the Spaniards, the kids pakalenia SET podzharivayte apontam and buy this cal (better studied). Demolished after 5 minutes geypleya.

r
r2d2 red 15.07.20

just awesome

v
vjazmagall 15.07.20

Downloaded the incentive to try. For scored on fottimi has long since become incredibly miserable. Everyone is trying to add to the realism and playability. Played 2 days and deleted, nothing impressed. The same disease! Stupid switching between players, press to pass to give it, wait until I shift from foot to foot, but will be useful if the ball does not lose, then a pass will do. 40 buttons it is necessary to press, that would be something to do. Yes, there was once PES6 is dynamic, responsive, exciting.