3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
orion16 27.02.20 01:38 am

Help to choose

Good day users Playground.ru help to choose between the Orange Box and Portal 2. It is better to buy?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 27.02.20

Brains

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

orion16
of course Orange Box, there's also two episodes, the set includes + the website of the first sort, and something else.
or are you on price rushing? well, wait for discounts on Orange often there are discounts up to 90%

Portal 2 was recently for 14.99 rubles)) and will still

o
orion16 27.02.20

I find it hard to choose between a large number of modifications, or cooperative

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

orion16
then take both games at once, what's the problem?
and what sort of modifications could be? if the Halva second so there is the following episodes - full game.

o
orion16 27.02.20

S
For Example Minerva: Metastasis

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

orion16
Free Minerva mod was kind of like? and he Amateur, the devil knows how he ended up in the library, but I certainly didn't buy it

take time getting there
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/232/Valve_Complete_Pack/

discount 55 %, but I promise in the summer it will reach up to 95))
well, or most likely in the fall, because in winter they prices much off

remember: Minerva really great mod,Amateur and free, the hole I was hooked well and the plot is a no but is present, and not just run and shoot

orion16, is this game has 2 episodes official taksskazat, and there are all the rest, Amateur, made on the knee in the Steam workshop, and among them you can find the masterpieces
here for example
https://store.steampowered.com/app/261820/
completely free and basic game does not require

M
MagicHero 27.02.20

S
To get 2K and that is with 50% discount, I was a few years ago for 400 rubles, bought this pack.

M
Madevi 27.02.20

S, MINERVA-the mod is free, but bought HL2 Ep1 to run is still required.

M
Madevi 27.02.20

MagicHero, they recently raised prices on almost all their games. At least 35 p. somewhere.