3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhekasan 27.02.20 01:38 am

Hacking the ctOS towers (Watch_Dogs)

Passed the first part, and did not understand how to rip them.
15 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xorras 27.02.20

Gacusan
Open doors by following the white lines and thinking the socket on the antenna

A
Artem Isaev 27.02.20

How to unlock the extreme tower in the South-East Brandon docks. A half hour of sitting, does not work. Can someone tell me? Step by step. And that's a shame. Latest still and on achievement.

v
vlad_sherba 27.02.20

Take a trace using Profiler, open the door, then sit in the car, it come in a container that can be raised and jump to the building where the tower is. Loved it!

A
Artem Isaev 27.02.20

vlad_sherba, thank you! I never ntuples, tried to flee in a container, even a grenade were thrown to the fence to break.

A
Artorius1 27.02.20

Here hacking all ctOS towers 14 of the 13 + get!;) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpDcOAY7zN5MSqzvG-2t_n7cXI97P8J9v

R
Relaxy 27.02.20

Artem Isaev
grenades need cops to throw)))) and not in fences)) effect cooler) I'm one of Kinel and when he flew from the blast, I heard the phrase wayyyyy mother

A
Artorius1 27.02.20

Artem Isaev
Google did not try? The first video is all chewed

D
DrakulaVlad 27.02.20

In Pawnee captured ctOS opened, but there was a shelter, was otkrylas after 3 missions, now almost the end of the 2nd act, it's not showed up, investigated, etc. identity is not there, but I mestonahozhdenie them in the Internet. found and collected.

F
Filis 27.02.20

Wow! I have also not appeared there is nothing, I thought, so conceived, however, the glitch...

g
greenfox111 27.02.20

DrakulaVlad
In the story all offers including investigation. And I think this is the third act will be.

D
DrakulaVlad 27.02.20

then I will continue to pass

D
DrakulaVlad 27.02.20

and if you collect all the audio files: Bedbug,Lucky Quinn,Malcolm Deodara,the Demien of Brinks, etc., there will be some kind of achievement or reward?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 27.02.20

DrakulaVlad
yeah I will say well done to all gathered

T
TimKar 27.02.20

DrakulaVlad
no, for the record, no achievements. In progress there is a strip that if you will find any 10 records - will receive the award: additional experience" and all.

v
vel800 27.02.20

Artorius1
A tremendous thank you! Already to jump out the container on the Elevator tried, and truck customized, after destroying the bars. Himself. and found the solution! Thought by analogy with other games, it is possible that there will be possible to get only in the process prohozhdenia of the plot.