3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wlados3d 27.02.20 01:38 am

Impressions of the game (PS) (Watch_Dogs)

The game has long walks on the network. Share their impressions of the game, based on the subject header, with a bias still towards consoles, i.e. PS3. Namely, the graphic component, the technical characteristics of the game on the console, etc.
30 Comments
Sort by:
o
ostin321 27.02.20

Well, the difference is mainly in the chart: in the premises it is at the level of GTA, as soon as you go outside - it becomes scary when on the street the day comes, everything becomes more pitiable texture progruzhat nearby pedestrians occur right in front of you when riding at speed. In the street applies in full secret patented technology SOAP. Operate the machines to Joss in principle, really, the keyboard will be worse.

P
Piknik47 27.02.20

The game is roughly on the level of GTA 3

s
staspyatak 27.02.20

If anything, even on PC on ultra settings ( including Textures ) Objects and Shadows appear out of thin air. Smoothly and sharply and it's sad.

D
Dema 80 27.02.20

the game is not 14 years 2005 - 2009, according to the active advertising and expected no breakthrough, not used for the max capabilities of the console
view that the PC ina 4 Sonya

C
COOLak 27.02.20

In this topic I suggest to share impressions of the game Watch Dogs on the PlayStation 4.
I myself completed the prologue, I was bored, so I took out the game. Graphics is normal, no obvious problems found, but something somehow sadly.
I hope others have more experience.

l
limur13 27.02.20

The game is not bad. I confess, like many, was subjected to the syndrome of exaggerated expectations. When reading previews and watching numerous trailers, he imagined himself, knows that when this game was not grieved, but not too much, fortunately she was already there, something you can brag about. About the graphics I can only say the following, it is worthy. Fly in the ointment - solution. To say there is not Yubisofty about a number, it is the hell very important numbers. 900p is great to catch the eye. At 1080 it would look much better (it is understood that the cut resolution, and performance...but to complain while still want to.) The effects is gorgeous, when the song Winter in Chicago sullenly wander through the rainy streets, and the wind blows the floor of cloak-and-rolls the cans under your feet, you know,do not care for resolution, for you'll pardon the expression, soul....As for the gameplay, there is little that I can say, because it was only the introduction and first mission. In a sense reminded, strangely enough not AC, but most do not eat a real Splinter cell. It is felt that the legs of the game grow out of the Conviction that with a bearded Fisher and hide in the crowd.
In General, the first impression was pretty funny. Thought I play in a sort of collection of mini-games. And not even know it I'm positive said or not, lol. On the one hand the game is just great, and the Poker chic, and Carmageddon then biblical, and Mario, and Alien Shooter, God forgive me. Everything is done on the highest level, but on the other hand I think maybe it would be better instead of mini-games, it's a thing about a hacker big completed the game...because, it does not say the main part of the game 100% worked out, look and time and effort would save.
What's in truth great is the animation. Respect GTA 5, but it's not there. Motion the PC and NPC is very smooth and natural, in one word, admire.
As for hacking, well, let's say it is there. Press X (actually a square) to hack, all that arm will fall. Disappointed I? No, fortunately nothing else could've ever imagined. In the end, to make hacking a dynamic and complex at the same time,to me personally, is not possible.
The city is beautiful in WD. Crack the tower, the tower itself is not hacked. There are scripted on the actions of the inhabitants (my favorite employee of the local cemetery, stubbornly fighting the earth and day and night, before a kind of obelisk, thereby preventing HS, deftly pocket the coin around, the mini-game Cash and Run). Well, all I think about it I have nothing to say.
Taking this opportunity, I ask the question, does anything method of passing the mission, for example, if you like any decent hacker, will storm the base, the local bad guys with a shotgun at the ready, you will give less experience points than if, as boring boring, could hack into the system even without going into enemy territory?

F
Fantadzy 27.02.20

Really liked the game, almost the next-gen. On the PS4 everything goes smoothly, DualShock a pleasure to play. World WD brand new, almost full uncertainty gives an extra adrenaline, it's interesting even just to explore the city, see the sights, observe the people. Occasionally jaw off types, the gameplay is varied and almost always exciting and interesting. I don't like the hack-to hack the game, and feared... or rather was sure that it will be boring... nothing like WD's all done so that you want to do this again and again. The more you play and delve, the more you get fun! From GTA5 even close to such emotions is not received.

A
Andrey Sadovoy 27.02.20

Not to say that the game struck me to the core. But for money she is worth. And even on PS 4 to play any vochto not really)) Well, okay. The game is really good. A lot of detali, nice graphics and interesting gameplay. Very glad Russian localization. I was afraid that the information about all the people in the game will be in English, and hence poteryaetsya the highlights, and there is not enough text and even voice acting in Russian) And so when I finish the game I will say subjectline opinion) is all process and emotional))

G
German Tryapichnikov 27.02.20

I'm sorry, writing is probably not the topic. Guys, help me, bought the game in PSN, bought for 3399 (Digital Deluxe) bought, installed, launched, the game itself works, and supplements are not put, they are established, but in a game they no who a thread faced such problem?

Z
Zlobn_kolobok 27.02.20

I like PS 4 to play. The plot is predictable but at least it's there. Not slow on my PC =))) Only one minus, in multiplayer sometimes impossible to play, lag horror..... . Maybe the people playing with me but still. And for a game you can put a solid four =)

D
Dema 80 27.02.20

Njazidja!!! - I'll wait while you get bored - the I 0 hack the camera in a crowded place and cistite accounts - min 5 scored a fifty!! ran on watch

A
Arman Chindaliev 27.02.20

I found one brow,he's got 300K on the account was :DDDD I died ((

D
Dema 80 27.02.20

in General a disgusting opinion - control brakes, the car roared like a tractor, driving a car is difficult - just a ride don't listen, and control during the game
several times trying to catch the criminals - pers just doesn't listen to commands
in General, I don't see what gave 2.5 piece, yubik as always shout out loud TO all and in total was zilch

D
DeadManWalking 27.02.20

Please tell me a random situation, like for example those where you need to save the potential victim a lot in the game? In a sense - they are infinite? or after a certain number they run out and have to occupy yourself with something else?

G
Grimlist 27.02.20

On PC the game did not like! And though I have a powerful! Now ordered for PS4 because I think that better will be played on the console! Too much physics stabbed on the game pad!!!

A
Armagidon_01 27.02.20

Could you tell me please where I can buy just three versions of watch dogs on ps4?

v
valerko342 27.02.20

Armagidon_01
three editions you mean boxed? or in the figure (the figure I know only 2)
if boxed, then you can take a 1C-Interest, and figure in Jublee

A
Armagidon_01 27.02.20

Thank you

A
Armagidon_01 27.02.20

And unless uplay is selling digital formats for ps4?

C
COOLak 27.02.20

Yeah, America is all good, but not kollektsionok from Ubisoft. As I stand there, bought the us Limited Edition, then I watched it which is in Europe, and realized that I... that.