3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShanDARM 27.02.20 01:39 am

Hello! a question on the game and in General (World of Warcraft)

would like to know whether to buy the game at the moment, (going to buy the game without add-ons) how do you play do:? and another question if I buy a subscription for a month and won't for example play 10 days, the subscription will go away or it focuses on the number of hours in the game:?
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 27.02.20

You're basically in there with the additions before the current addition, it separately. Subscription there like and freeze. It's in the Akka on battlenet. A game to date. WoW - this is a project which has experienced many other projects and moved on. That you're interested in the game. If history, and this quests, dungeons and raids is definitely WWII. If you pvp, then divided into the type of pvp. If you rather pvp in the form to go to the arena, Polevoi and rated battleground - WWII it will give, but if you want something mashtabno, then things are not so good. No, pvp Guild is to destroy the enemy city all and everything and even kill the mayor, and even the king\the leader of the faction. But it all depends on the Guild, as often they do. Siege, global pvp events, do not wait.

S
ShanDARM 27.02.20

Spiny
I have this game never played it, shake the probe right now, you tell me please content out there enough? (I mean without additions: Legion, battle for Azeroth, and so on) and will we be able to play with a friend (sory for daunskih questions)

W
WAga 27.02.20

ShanDARM
I'd tried to start pirates

S
ShanDARM 27.02.20

WAga
where to download you can credit

S
Spiny 27.02.20

ShanDARM
For Dating find pirates. Play with a friend you can, as long you go on 1 server and create characters for either Horde or Alliance.

a
alexkris96 27.02.20

Generally of tears :(

i
insel260 27.02.20

ShanDARM
No no no don't listen to people talking about pirates. Understand one thing, the difference between a pirate and off - that the pirates, let God, whatever force was efficiency 80% (quests, dungeons, etc.). Plus on pirates well, very few people compared to many millions of community ofitsialki.
Buy battle Sanchez, he's worth a penny. It will include add-ons until Dreanor and month games.
The free version will let you play up to level 20, while you can't write in the chat, to exchange products and to join the Guild.

Content in the game a lot, no other game will you find so much content.
Here for every taste:
PVE component. This game (dungeons), it's instances (raids), local jobs (special quests), holiday quests, normal quests.
PVP part. This is BG (pvp, gathering, wall to wall - for example - OLO 100vs100 people), as well scenarios where you have to do quests and fend off other players in a particular location, and of course arena(2x2, 3x3, 4x4, etc.). Well, let's not forget about a separate PVP servers, where each counter a player of a hostile faction (Alliance vs Horde) will try to make you a steak. At shallow levels, can you disable pvp mode.

Dungeon and instances a lot until you work out to 110 level (assuming a full game), you're even using the search groups, not all dungeons will visit. A very large number of decorative items - armor for transmogrification (changing the appearance), toy, pet, mounts, fly mounts.

Profession to suit all tastes (you can choose only 2 main). There's mining and blacksmithing, alchemy, INCERT the little tailor, cooking, fishing etc....
Want your farm? Please bocachica to level 80 and get yourself a plot in pandas, grow a carrot =)
Want to ride a dinosaur skeleton? Easy, just unearth it using archeology!
Or he want to transform into a dragon and ride on the back of friends? There is nothing easier, look, dig, boil potion - become scaly and winged =)

Location is huge! One Kalimdor to fly you'll only be half an hour, and walk and do a few hours to ride. And it
only one continent, and they are there:
On Azeroth - Kalimdor, Eastern kingdoms, Northrend, Pandaria, underground, Visir, the broken Isles.
Other worlds - outland and Dreanor.
In General, behold the scale!

And most importantly - the game has no donation, no! Besides the subscription, you can pay game gold! The correct amount stuffed over a couple of days of the farm. The auction is replete with suggestions of everything, there is everything what you want.

And what a beautiful location... Especially in the last expansion. Feast for the eyes.

In General, if you don't want to spoil the first impression, buy Battle Chest and enjoy the game on the official server, and do not suffer from hand drawn gear at pirates, where the only work arena, and that the floor forces.

PS the game is not as such add-ons. There are Addons. In General, look, the First is a classic. Kac, if I am not mistaken up to level 60. Then Find The Crusade. Kutch, also if I am not mistaken, up to 65, plus a new location in the Outlands. Next is Lich king quality up to 70 LVL, plus the location of Northrend. Then The Cataclysm. Qual to 85 plus new locations - underground, Wiser and change to the classic locations. Next Of Pandaria. Quality to level 90, plus a new location - Pandaria. Dreanor. Image quality up to 100, plus a new location - Dreanor. Legion. Qual to 110 level and the new location of the Divided island.
Each 2 addon adds a new class.
The Lich king death Knight, Pandaria - Monk, the Legion demon Hunter.

So without these Addons, full games you won't. In this and say - buy the battle chest. This is a collection of released Addons (except the last) for special price. Plus 30 days of game time.
It stands as a monthly subscription, ie about 500-550 rubles. But bear in mind, after purchasing the battle chest, 2 times you can not buy it, at least time you can not pay. So either buy scratch cards or pay for a digital purchase. If you buy maps on disk - they are usually more expensive for 50-100 rubles.

Oh yeah and I forgot something important. If you bought the game and Addons + maps time outside of the Blizzard store, then pay attention to what region you buy. If you sell to Asia or America, you can not activate this item to your account.

i
insel260 27.02.20

I recently, for fun, went on the pirates. Whatever your purpose like, or how it was called. Stayed there for a couple of hours until you hit level 30 and remove the game. Of the approximately 100 quests - working strength of 60. The rest either gave up immediately NPCs were either zabagovany and was not performed. Yes, and spam in chat that much to look at... advertising, Advertising, advertising... Insults, insults, advertising...
90% of players pirate plays in BG and arenas (Pvp), 5% trying to pass Dungey, but because of the outflow of people to pvp - looking for a group for a few hours... the Remaining 5% loiter. For the pirates to do nothing, All that zabagovan and not distracting as it should be - on sale for real.
Here and live people on pirates.

i
insel260 27.02.20

ShanDARM
Oh here I forgot. The game should DEFINITELY buy them with 0. Ie battle chesta. If you just buy the Legion, then the game will not even start. You still offer to buy the battle chest.
But buying the battle chest, you will open up to Dreanor. Ie up to 100 levels of the buildup of the Persian.

i
insel260 27.02.20

From the start of classes, for the beginner I can advise the following:
Tanks: Druid (bear) or Warrior (protection). You can still PAL or a monk, but they are more complex.
Healers: priest (discipline), monk (Hilo). You can still chamoy or druid, but they are at times difficult.
DD: Any class but a thief and a druid easier.
RDD: priest, mage, warlock, druid. The rest is harder to learn.

And the most useful site for the development of WoW is wowhead.com
Top right is a changing language.

R
R 25 27.02.20

ShanDARM
Don't listen to insel260. The pirates have something that will protect your money from dropping them down the toilet because of all the extras + subscription will cost not a little. And the game you can remove and having played just 3 days. Knowing what has become of modern WoW, such an outcome is very real. IMHO, play with each other at all pointless, as the Legion all the content goes in solo. The game is simple and mindless. If you want fun and challenge with each other, or with other players, as it was planned originally as a MMORPG, then play pirates of the vanilla, TBC, in extreme cases, Leach (3 different version). It will be a real hardcore. NOTARIUS and Elysium project at the moment, the best services in this. The content is 100% working and for a long time.

R
R 25 27.02.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
Yes, and spam in chat that much to look at... advertising, Advertising, advertising... Insults, insults, advertising...
You're talking about trade chat on OFE talking about? Or about the official forum? Great double standards.

insel260 wrote:
at pirates well, very few people compared to many millions of community ofitsialki
So much empty chatter even funny. The pirates are played by live people, not bots, and within a single server without any loading (as in OFE) simulating online.
Spoiler

S
Spiny 27.02.20

Well, the pirates for knowledge and understanding about how the system is possible. Only need to go to low rates, but not all there pvp servers. The price of world war II, not frail, plus subscription. Buying the game and understand that it is not like for the money... by the Way, litsuhe you can invite a friend and get a mount and bonuses.

M
Morgan Yu 27.02.20

Ruski25
Someone has not played in the Legion.

i
insel260 27.02.20

Ruski25
Clearly, the man nirazu not played on off, me trying to prove something...
Standing in Orgrimmar in chat no advertising no insults there, all clean GMS for the pirates is the same, to do no one.

About the online, comparison bots, it's all laugh. If you don't mind, I seskrini and on wow lol send, let people laughing over a clown =)

About the gameplay it's even funnier. It's obvious people with a pirate!
Until you hit the addon Legion, you have to go through and through classic and BC and LK, etc. On the pirates, yeah, You probably immediately begin 110 or what you have there is level?
So brad did not carry it. 100% working server with all the Addons and never will be! Some of the Classics, and Pandaria is still possible there, but with 100% Greenroom and Legion - definitely not!
Or do you think that half-working quest, where is the most interesting of the chain, you take it and immediately hand over - it is functional?) Very funny.

PS Blizzard at least 13 thousands of servers with the same piratok, sure, and 100 units does not reach...
The Association of more ten thousand servers in one is bad? Well, looks like you got used to being alone on the pirates...

Yes, I started with pirates, but just because friends were playing it on the pirates. But after I decided to try off, I'm so on it stayed. And now, since 2008, I play off and on the pirates don't even look back. Because I know that there is no full pleasure, after Offa, I don't get it.
So maybe it is better to take good? Than to flounder in g...out, calling it a game?

M
Morgan Yu 27.02.20

insel260
Dude, well, he movie even attached, Draenor, and now it's been a Legion so to speak and there was the initial stage of the BFA.
He not only played on OFE, he does not know now looks like in the second world war, and how changed the mechanics of everything.
This is an empty argument with him) Yeah, when I couldn't pay the Supplement and the subscription, too, said of havn, pirate taxis
But that time is long gone and the opinion exactly has changed.

M
Morgan Yu 27.02.20

insel260
Plus, pirates now the trend is to steal a good account and are admins on the same Circle

R
R 25 27.02.20

insel260
The content of modern WoW is for children and Housewives to learn and it can even be disabled. It's not even a MMORPG, and sessionsi. The person above asked it about the game with a friend. The best place for this is Vanilla, TBC and WotLK. Since Blizzard has still not bothered to make a legacy server, although there is something to announce, we can only play on the pirates. Those which I recommended is fully operational, raids, quests, mobs, events. Pirates of the Legion, and that was after the Kata I do no one would ever recommend (unless the enemy). Learn to read.
insel260 wrote:
Until you hit the addon Legion
110ый from scratch takes two days. Can find confirmation of this in YouTube. Recall how many had the time to Vanille to take 60?
insel260 wrote:
So maybe it is better to take good? Than to flounder in g...out, calling it a game?
This is what I recommend. NOTARIUS and Elysium (which by the way developers Blizzard and was invited to do the classic). The g*VNO which suggested that you still need to buy.

ImGabeNewell
ImGabeNewell wrote:
Someone has not played in the Legion.
Sorry, was playing.

PS: the Opinion of a random person off of the forum, who pays the subscription. What's the difference? Or he also has no money? Logic?

i
insel260 27.02.20

Ruski25
Well, you're a fan of old, classic world war II. Or are you just afraid of a new mechanic and don't want to understand them?...
Why would you still then not to recommend any line of the first, too old, too hardcore...

For a newbie Bob, who has never played this game, to offer the outdated, worn to holes, the world? I don't know, I think it's selfish to pull a person back from where they left millions. And I would look at you, whether you're a beginner, as you would take the 110 over 2 days =) If only pirates, where rates X100...
You started playing in classic, you like it. Don't want to go? Well, sit in one dange, get the Lich 100500 times, beating the same armor...

i
insel260 27.02.20

Ruski25
And what about the content... you Know, not so long ago I thought so, too. I scored on world war II with Legion after playing just a couple of days. I'm generally a fan of LC, mechanics of LC. And with the addon of Cataclysm my game is not so went.
That Legion I was disappointed in the game. All these weird mechanics of artifacts, a bulwark... I Thought all this garbage. And went to TESO for hardcore. But 3 months ago, I renewed the subscription of the second world war and returned to the game. Deciding to figure out what's what. And you know, that's already gone 4 months and I don't get off the game. I figured in the stronghold, I figured out the artifacts and I liked it!