3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 23.09.19 11:42 am

As with online on the PC? (eFootball PES 2020)

Looking for fast players?on the PS4 long enough
10 Comments
Sort by:
l
lepar 23.09.19

20-30 seconds

S
Sanek1971gor 23.09.19

Yes ,looking for pretty quickly ,I just do not understand this regime myself not to go what ? You should play to the end ? I mode could not coach himself out to find ,was waiting when the match ends ))

s
sensys 15.07.20

Very long time looking and not finding... What to do? The evening (19.00-21.00 GMT)

A
AXEL 7 15.07.20

Looking for fast, but can not play. Skill does not solve anything, because stupidly you can't do anything when I press a pass or kick, and it happens with a large delay. In General, slop mode , not worth attention and time.

S
Shadrad 15.07.20

Guys, can we play, for example, in international Cup together over the network for the same team? In regular friendly matches for network play, but I do not want just a single game to play, in any tournament/championship on the network and play. All menus are already climbed, but could only find friendlies.

W
Wreck 15.07.20

Shadrad
Play in Coop mode in malabe together for the same team, it's cool.

S
Shadrad 15.07.20

Wreck
Unfortunately I have not found there how to play an international Cup or Euro 2020 together over the network against the AI. In this game, is that even possible? Need these tournaments together over the network against the AI:
https://ibb.co/2s2SHQW
(Screen from the menu single player gameplay, but I can only play one, or connect a second controller and play together on one PC.)

G
Goger-tatar 04.10.20

AXEL 7
PPKS. Input-lag is monstrous, it is impossible to play. You want to play a touch, and the player starts to earn the ball. While preparing a pass or a kick, the ball has already been taken ten times.

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

Shadrad
Nope, there are no such network tournaments

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

RTYWD
As it was, not very fast, a lot depends on the search settings, on average 2-3 minutes