3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 27.02.20 01:40 am

Questions on the passage has been. (Elemental: War of Magic)

First question from me: can't play 1st mission, writes that it is necessary to buy the equipment. WHERE? there is no niche except the waterfall, gold mine, mountains and forests... +spiders and bandits which you can not come
20 Comments
Sort by:
v
vidgin 27.02.20

Well, the freeplay of the gear is purchased within the state (their own or allied, or neutral). Choose a character, at the bottom click the second tab Actions and there will be a button in the form of coins. She's always the first one's left in the list.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 27.02.20

written by outside the influence of our Kingdom, well cheto is. Out of our kingdom's influence. But I already rode - I had a Lord to found a city right there...

s
saydokar 27.02.20

And as the obsidian barrier pass? 4th Chapter sort of.

M
Monstr96 27.02.20

I have the exact same problem!!! help pliz!

A
Andrio94 27.02.20

Help pliz! I'm around Chapter 4 or 5 where you had to kill the Ogre, then build a village and get 25 crystals. I got them and gave them, as stated in the assignment, but when I try to go further writes that we need to help Carrado with supplies... How to do everything that needs to be done? without this, no further go...

m
mental666 27.02.20

to Andrio94 How you gave them? describe in detail

A
Andrio94 27.02.20

mental666
I through the window policy for his Kingdom, and pressed there through bargaining gave, but I doubt that it was necessary. If not then pliz tell me!)

D
DrSmiti 27.02.20

The exact same problem with the crystals. Leave feedback plz who knows!

Z
ZVmalich 27.02.20

+1. Surely no one has passed on?

0drin 27.02.20

The same problem with crystal(((((

Z
ZVmalich 27.02.20

I solved the problem with the crystals)))
Need patch 1.09 e supply and everything is OK)))))

D
DrSmiti 27.02.20

ZVmalich SchA check :)

D
DrSmiti 27.02.20

Not nepashet :(

Z
ZVmalich 27.02.20

I don't know, downloaded from torrents have such a version, I pereustanovit the game and it worked)))

0drin 27.02.20

What company is so short, current 1 book and all??? if so then tuppo like that(((( I sales game to experience could not(((((

W
West066 27.02.20

Andrio94 stuck=( help!!!!mission to produce 25 crystals.
where is there the city should be build so that the crystals produce?..
near the mine where the Ogre is killed.. all around not a icon appears to the construction of the city..but just do what DC did not try..maybe a glitch=(((

W
West066 27.02.20

fumbled...and I realized..it is necessary to have in the army Yuni backpack settler

l
laTeralus 27.02.20

Here, I wonder is there anyone here?
Dug up then good old Elemental and immediately got stuck in book 1 chapter 5 how to transfer Capitatum 25 fucking crystals?

P
Poseidon13 27.02.20

He takes them away... And then asks to go to the Fort and to assist him in the defense. The people of the dragon must win or to lose him?

D
Drouz 27.02.20

What to do? When I walk to the obsidian wall telling me to wait for the fleet. Fleet, I have no technology on the ports too. Missed moves - nothing happens.