3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon 27.02.20 01:40 am

Codes for Stronghold (Stronghold)

Help with codes
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domovenok 27.02.20

Codes for Stronghold

Activation codes
Start the game with parameter ''STRONG DEBUG''
After that, apply the following codes:

Alt-B to change the type of the structure (from step 1)
Alt-C to change character
Alt-F to change the type of the structure (from step 10)
Alt K destroy enemy fortress
Alt-P uluchshit character
Alt-L increase character level
Alt-Z to destroy all enemy units on the screen

Infinite ammo for the catapult:
Click on the Run cow, specify a destination on the map, then immediately press the Stop. The cow will not start, but a catapult or trebuchet shot instead of the cow stone, even if you have no stones.

OR

For activation of cheat mode - at main menu press Shift+Alt+A (together), now during the game you can use the keys to activate the cheat:
Alt+C - open all the missions in the campaign
Alt K - free building (no resources needed)
Alt, X - popularity = 100 plus 1000 gold
Infinite ammo for the catapult:
Click on the Run cow, specify a destination on the map, then immediately press the Stop. The cow will not start, but a catapult or trebuchet shot instead of the cow stone, even if you have no stones

b
baggio 27.02.20

Codes with Shift-Alt-A, etc. etc. don't work... :(((((

S
Stella 27.02.20

I had the exact same problem, until I got somewhere in the 45 missions that I have included Russian language(well, on the desktop, in the bottom right corner), I switched to English and it worked!

D
Denis 27.02.20

Help can't activate cheats on GTA IV.

p
pavel 27.02.20

What znaciti start the game with parameter: STRONG DEBUG.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Guys you chase, cool toy and will be easy without codes. But the first stronghold is better because it is balanced and forces to organize a war economy in the second part there is a real opportunity to do just mercenaries and it's gon, and this loses the whole point of the game.

o
oxoTHuk 27.02.20

Please help!!!!!! As I play with my friend on the modem in Stronghold
At first, I the properties of my network environment, enter the IP address 192.168.55.2 and the server (my friend) enter 192.168.55.1
Then we are connecting through the remote access server.
Later in the game (I am a customer, my friend server) each leading presses and waiting.
I enter in the IP of the host 192.168.55.1 and push the slave then there is
search, but finds nothing.

H
Halif IbnBM 27.02.20

hunter:
1.Enter mode Multipleyer
2.Set the kind of connection Internet TCP/IP connection
3.The server presses the key HOST (if on PC 2's IP, first enter desired window IP port (optimal) and then HOST). The server goes to the settings window online play.
4.The slave enters the window Hosts IP Adress IP servers and click Client (or Slave - do not remember exactly, second from left-bottom, shorter), the slave computer goes into a search window of the server.
It may take 3-5 minutes, after which the slave server appears in the list of players, and the slave appears in the network game.
5.The server chooses the map and sets the parameters of the game, all players readiness, the server starts the game.
6.All.

H
Halif IbnBM 27.02.20

hunter:
And modem through dial here:
http://www.playground.ru/forums/stronghold/2414/

_
_NoLaN_ 27.02.20

Well, you in the end Lola!!!I both parts proshol obsalyutno no codes!!!

S
Sanya 27.02.20

Codes Shift+Alt+A do not work Nehru

S
Sanya 27.02.20

Give me good codes please! I can't soak three urodlivyh wolves.

H
Halif IbnBM 27.02.20

SANYA,
do not look at Stronghold:Crusader no codes. Anywhere...
1. Change tactics - toy pass without them.
2. Very tight - there is such a thing, almost cheat:
- the Ranger's cabin can be put anywhere on the card, overlapping the huts the gates of the enemy castle, and quietly gaining strength (though loggers need to turn off or accept the losses of the peasants).
Good luck!
PS: and this hut you can identify the location of the wolf pits (looking for a placement in close proximity to the enemy, and under the phantom's cabin is manifested in the image, including in a network), and if AI have slaves or fire. ballista - set fire to the castle, putting a hut close to the fire or oil.

S
Sanya 27.02.20

Thanks for the idea!!!!!
And what is the fun Shift+Alt+A and Debug and the rest of chush!

C
Canya 27.02.20

Halif
IBnBM
You have any secrets for Stronghold Crusader
..Share..??????????

H
Halif IbnBM 27.02.20

Sanya,
not pity, but the time is now strained, next week. And probably not in this thread..
And yet - still a couple of ways to limit the AI:
1. Honest - when AI closes the wall, near the entrance to put your fighter in a dead zone, usually in the corner of the Barbican and the wall, or among the buildings prityrit, the gate will close, and it is necessary to follow the life of a kamikaze, send a fresh shift. Ideal horse archers andor heavy knights. But units should not be more than 3, otherwise to Wake up the engineers with the pots or the archers set fire to the oil, and they should not be in attack mode, and then begin to break the wall for the time being or for the peasants to run.
2. Dishonest - when you start the mission, notice the place where the AI puts the barracks or the tent of the mercenaries, then restart the mission and quickly put on seen the place ... that's right, the hut of the Woodman. AI remains no troops and is taken with bare hands.
PS:At the end of the cabin - if there's no wood and you have no one hut the program allows you to put 1 free hut.

D
Da Joker 27.02.20

cool ! I to 22 the mission came and then nothing ! use izbushki way :)

S
Sanya 27.02.20

Halif
IBnBM
Tremendous thanks for the secrets!!!!!! If you still crawl here to write something don't be lazy!Good luck.

D
DOCTOR 27.02.20

DOSHOL TO 25-TH MISSION AND DID LOOKED UP YOUR TIPS COOL TRICKS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT SUCH SPSIBO ALL!

g
goga 27.02.20

Does anyone know how to get the soldiers themselves to walk around the castle(to do the bypass)