3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andresen 27.02.20 01:41 am

The game crashes with an error (0x887A0006: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Hello all and happy new year! With Larkey problems, I wanted to spend a little free time, but alas, every 5-10 minutes flight with this mysterious acronym (0x887A0006: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG). What to do, I don't know, can someone tell me? System is: i3 4330, GTX 650 (1Gb), RAM 10Gb, PSU 400W. Windows 10 x64.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 27.02.20

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED error reports about incorrect work of the video card.
This may be due to errors in the video card drivers, overheating the device, eating disorders, resource loading graphics in other programs, etc.
There are also several ways to fix it yourself:
- update DirectX;
- install the latest driver for Your video card or roll back to an earlier;
- if You were overclocking, return the original value;
- make sure that Your video card is getting enough power supply.
but 1 gig of VRAM is very little. When you get to the Soviet base will understand

A
Andresen 27.02.20

Yes, it is clear that video card is weak for this game, but somewhere in the network met the description of the same problem on more powerful machines and video cards, alas I)). Thanks for the advice!!!

V
Virtual Studio 27.02.20

Metalist1925
the driver vidyuhi game. dx full. 2 gig of memory vidyuhi. on the lowest settings the game crashes.
play other new games fine. and here is a complete kick. getting tired of restarting the game.

A
Aleks Daminiscves 27.02.20

I have 1060 3 GB still error what to do ? 80 fps all such standards

M
MorirMerda 27.02.20

+
all ultra, except antialiasing off this error.