3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 27.02.20 01:42 am

Feeder for brahmin (Fallout 4)

In General, the construction menu has a trough, has anyone figured out how to drive a brahmin, that he was in the settlement? Or why is it then necessary?
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 27.02.20

I also do intesne but the idea of a brahmin necessary to subdue and then to lead to the trough

d
david2222 27.02.20

perk animal friend

m
maksim_0 27.02.20

Brahmin to tame it is not necessary you just need to appoint people to walk between settlements.

M
Mihail Golohvast 27.02.20

Robik Bobik
Brahmin appear themselves when they put the lighthouse,they will appear together with the settlers and will wander on the property in order for them not to run,put the feeder and one brahmin machine is suitable for her and will stand there now,unable to assign a settler to work with the brahmin,what resources I do not know,but from the experience of others,it is likely to be the meat of a brahmin appearing in the warehouse of the original settlement where he stands,the conclusion from the fact that when you make a farm with different food,then this food from time to time in small quantities appears in the warehouse so there is a purified water.

U
Umsebenzisi 27.02.20

Michael Holocuast
Brahmin even fertilizer output)))

W
W.F.G.S.S. 27.02.20

Michael Holocuast
how to assign settlers to work with the brahmin? I have only one submit button, the button assignment does not come out. or are they only needed for snabzhentsev?

W
W.F.G.S.S. 27.02.20

by the way for those who never have enough limit for buildings) to start as usual choose what you need, such as a turret, will prompt type it to build. lock on to any trash, such as the wheel and press to disassemble. Hope was able to explain))

g
ganjin 27.02.20

Zane Rustamov
PPC, there is a limit on the number of buildings? Damn, and I think that for a Higher mod Budget Settlement, the campaign for removing the limit.

W
W.F.G.S.S. 27.02.20

ganjin
http:// www. ex. ua/ 95896172
Don't forget to remove the spaces. Doing everything according to instructions. And regulations. Helped me.

g
ganjin 27.02.20

Zane Rustamov
Thanks, there seems to be already empty. I installed the mod, about which wrote above. There's not even a mod, but a. txt file with console commands. Start it from the console, after clicking on the desired workshop and the limit is removed. You probably have the same or no file, the explanation that manually in the console to register.

D
Dmitriy Drobot 27.02.20

Michael Holocuast
the water there is a surplus from work vodosnabzhencheskogo systems. Ie you put the rocking water, she genereret at some(unknown which, but I think that the moment, the experience of the gardener) and see there: the settlement takes for its own needs the required proportion of water, and the rest is piled up on the workbench. So I have secchiari, 500 water, but it ceased to spawn after I fully began to supply water to all settlements.
As for the brahmin: South of secchiari, there is the farm. There are three farmers, a cat and a brahmin... Can STO Pori to say that does nothing currently and person it is not put. Brahmin as it is impossible to resettle.
In favor of their decoratively - simple argument, when you put a man on the line of supply is automatically synthesized (generated) freight brahmin, which disappears as soon as you relieve the supplier of his current work. So the answer is simple: It utilityregistration function, as well as the station of garbage collection, which doesn't work never and anywhere.(on the last morgese not to argue, got on the Internet, he was experimenting, it does nothing)

D
Dmitriy Drobot 27.02.20

ganjin
it can be reset while keeping unnecessary items (including the ones you threw out from your backpack) and the second method is through the console... There are two teams that I by heart do not remember, but Google it, somewhere there was a guide on this topic. And here is a useful mod: removal of the restriction on residents (base 20) and the removal of restrictions on height of buildings in certain locations.

D
Dali 27.02.20

Dmitry Drobot
So the answer is simple: It utilityregistration function, as well as the station of garbage collection, which doesn't work never and anywhere.(on the last morgese not to argue, got on the Internet, he was experimenting, it does nothing)

And I would argue, was cleaning out a workbench in the settlement where several stations garbage collection, over time, the workbench has a number of resources, one copper, some wood.. a bit of everything, so XS works for me.

D
Dmitriy Drobot 27.02.20

Dаli
You have at this station were just slackers... just remember the boot menu was the clue the people that you matter what is not put, will bring to the village loot. I tested it with and without idlers, so: 4 idlers appears about 40 units, and without them, nothing. The station can and should do something, but in fact the effect 0!

V
Ving Demon 27.02.20

The brahmin come and crowd around the feeders. Found a use for them, unbeknownst to the settlers, they can shoot and collect meat and skin)

r
ripvango 27.02.20

Barminov you can buy the from a randomly encountered ladies. Just do not tell the place name but the two Barmina bought. Pay and indicate what settlement guide...

D
Darth Maks 27.02.20

A brahmin should appear when the level of happiness in the settlement will reach 75, it will produce fertilizer. As a brahmin you can buy Kelly, itinerant traders.

r
ripvango 27.02.20

Darth Maks
I wonder how it happened that in the place where the restaurant starlight I'm killing all of krotokrysov went on, and not inviting any settler... Therefore the level 50 there was, as usual in those places where it is not habitable. Passing the next time I found a sad lonely brahmin. Thinking that he won't be here long passed. The next time he was there... And the next... I don't remember how many times I felt sorry for the pet, put him in the manger and invited a couple of villagers...

A
Alex B. Goode 27.02.20

That is birminham nothing to throw in the manger, or designate someone else (which I have so simply unavailable) to work with them?
Just in case the trough is and barmine wandered - then he parks at the feeder and in the workshop increases the amount of fertilizer?

F
FallenClauss 27.02.20

Michael Holocuast
thanks bro))