3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Mezev 27.02.20 01:42 am

Search weapons (any) (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hello, I saw in the list of weapons that itaqua you can find Dzhi 2 is a FAMAS, but there are already all open, then how in itakua?)
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 27.02.20

Alex Mesev
Maybe it's a trophy from the boss.

C
Crystal Lion 27.02.20

Perhaps DLCшное weapons, possibly set for microtransactions from the store yubikov. There in the background, there I saw the skull, wreath and just a blank background. Now I understand the Empty background is for the execution of tasks. The wreath is DLC. Skull for killing a boss. Probably since then)))

W
WaRHunter1513 27.02.20

Alex Mesev
On the map there is a circle with an exclamation mark(it is necessary to question this coherent).And he will choose the available different pieces to open, it is the job of the rebels,then the caches of skill points, and there after opening shore with skills, just have the caches with the details of the weapon and the weapon itself is.

A
Aleksey Mezev 27.02.20

Crystal Lion
it's a trophy weapon, that killed Yui and watered, given a unique weapon with laurels, this is it, this was written to kill them to get

A
Aleksey Mezev 27.02.20

the store doesn't work for me, I offline play, just say, I will be looking for in itakua, but later

C
Crystal Lion 27.02.20

Alex Mesev
Yes everything written is true! Checked out now. And another thing. We must not forget to use binoculars and rock it. For through him from the top of the well intersect the new location. Supposedly the scanning area. The higher the climb with him the better. Through the mountains, not hit scan))

S
SHooTER32RUS 27.02.20

Alex Mesev
It shoals localization(or the game itself), I myself was looking for a POSP scope in okoro, and he's in a completely different province in the North-West is. Most likely to be questioned by lieutenants/search for caches of data to access the arms/attachments, and, on the map to watch

A
Aleksey Mezev 27.02.20

SHooTER32RUS
always do, well it turns out g 2 also is elsewhere

E
EZK 27.02.20

Yes, there is a sealed weapon or item suggest looking where to look. Get to the place you extract intelligence time you learn 1 skill points 2 times, you can already find guns. I was first time I loaded the game for Kalash ran. Well done though in this game the Kalash at the top of the scar only a little bit of slaughter.

A
Aleksey Mezev 27.02.20

EZK
what Kalash, there's 2 in the game?)

E
EZK 27.02.20

Alex Mesev
47-classic

N
Nikolay Ololay 27.02.20

And I have another question. Now I have to choose 3 options to localize the task of the rebels - 2 versions of the green ones, and one pale blue boxes with weapons. And if I crates of weapons not chose something already? I have them and I haven't seen?

K
Kamazz007 27.02.20

They will receive from the lieutenants or the map (icons and exclamation mark in a white circle) as long as you don't open. So nothing is lost.

N
Nikolay Ololay 27.02.20

Kamazz007
Thank you

s
sayapov.valery2017 27.02.20

SHooTER32RUS
Yeah I'm no good at these lieutenants, are killed like that in the car, although beat at the wheel.
Probably better walkers to look for with this title?!
Civil I know not all the treasures, although I should.

l
laberiy 27.02.20

G2 (Famas) assault rifle and submachine gun Vityaz, can be found in the province of Inca-Fireplace, where the boss Goat.