3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIBIK in da haus 23.09.19 11:43 am

Help with the dispersal of the stone on the AMI BIOS

in General the subject:
have a mother asus p5g41-m lx2/gb BIOS AMI can't find where to change all the options you want.
Brothers,help me out,without overclocking on my stone does not go far(
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
shrabigus 23.09.19

BIBIK in the hizzie
You and acceleration to drive hard. Humble.

B
BIBIK in da haus 23.09.19

shrabigus
To grow up,instead of writingaccept,I not the answer you were looking for,nerd.
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
here,what rubbish.mother bought today-old died in an accident)

H
H-Zibit 23.09.19

where's the rubbish, let me know

T
Tim 23.09.19

BIBIK in the hizzie
I have the same BIOS)))) I'll help you
it plays a second tab in the menu of the BIOS - Ai Tweaker
there you see the very first line Ai Overclock Tuner, the value of the standard is on auto, change it to "Manual" will appear below the paragraph FSB Frequrncy with the value of frequency of the bus, well that's all, change this value, but in order to change the voltage on the stone then in the same Ai Tweaker tab go to the bottom, there will be cpu voltage
to make it absolutely clear took pictures:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

s
shrabigus 23.09.19

BIBIK in the hizzie
You, my dear, rude perestante and listen to advice. The power of the processor non-limiting its frequency. You have the cache that one, the second too small. Though ongonites. The output is nothing but instability will nepalisite. Well vidyaha you neahti. P. S I Have a small child more educated than you. At least he listens and neveredit as a victim.

A
Antony aka FreeDel 23.09.19

shrabigus
When you gonna stop jiving on people? )

BIBIK in the hizzie
Broke up already?? If Yes, then accomplish your goal as, up to 3.5 Ghz should go.

B

shrabigus
Listen,don't talk if you don't know.See the profile of the acceleration is?Up to this point I've been sitting on this frequency,the performance of all system rose significant benchmark 10K on top gave or maybe logic is not enough for what I drive processor?
And let me know what is so hot video card?PECs 470?No,480,right?
A word about money have you heard?Tell me what you know about this phenomenon.
To read can have forgotten how the topic title is what?Or maybe I askedwill give you a sense of acceleration Е5200?
Boy,that little children bring,but all this garbage you're pushing.

Tim]
The fact of the matter is that there is no such tab.You version BIOS what?Newer/older than mine?Can I update it?

Antony aka FreeDel
3.3 took on a Gigabyte g31m-s2l-the flight was normal,right now, mother is another,here and suffer,as will disperse it,I'll write.
On YouTube there is a video how driven this CPU to 3.5 GHz.Write it overclocking E5200 and find this video there are 2 parts.

-
-SK.art- 23.09.19

shrabigus
BIBIK in the hizzie

We will continue to talk to each other that way, get on the banana. Take it easy, guys..

T
Tim 23.09.19

BIBIK in the hizzie
You version BIOS what?
version of my BIOS 2204, date 28.08.2009
Can I update it?
try to update

S
SUSUL1 23.09.19

I have the same BIOS on the Board from Boisat TA790GXBE, can't find the multiplier of the CPU and North bridge. Although there is a separate tab NB something... and its value is 100, is it?

B

Changed again mother,right now, will try to disperse.

B

Ie I put everywhere in the machine and changing the frequency of this bus,right?

B

Fucking AMI BIOS,niego can not understand.
On gigabaytami mother drove easy and simple,everything is immediately displayed,and what will be,then PPC.My FSB frequency from 200 to 280,take the multiplier of 11.5,I can't find the frequency on the memory,it just hangs and does not boot Windows..

B

All!Broke up!FSB speed set at 330,a multiplier 11,frequency North bridge to 333,memory set 793мгц and went darling =)

B
B-bios 23.09.19

BIBIK in the hizzie
But as said that rozdela ai tweaker?

B
B-bios 23.09.19

BIBIK in the hizzie
I have the same problem , do not have this tab , but it generates і3 530

S
SPR1GGAN 23.09.19

B-BIOS
8 years Carl ,8 years old topic