3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tokrem 27.02.20 01:42 am

Missing moon rocks! (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

Missing moon rocks no pattern of failures has not identified, somebody faced
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRa 27.02.20

how much? more than 40?)
I'm the same as you have))) and this is the trunks special they are for 40 stones open) looks like you're so opened)
First noticed when two bosses killed, little Red and the second, the top was a chest, such as for shape keys, I opened it and wasn't looking when on the chest induce - Open(40 stones)

p
pan940 27.02.20

The stones as the same may steal Pickles, after the last of his quests in dialogue with him, he promises not to steal things from your character.

M
MrRa 27.02.20

I don't think PS will steal. most likely it is just another sense of humor... At least I have never gone (except for carelessness with zubkami)

p
pan940 27.02.20

MrRa
Well, maybe it is, and it's really just a joke Pickles.

M
MrRa 27.02.20

Tokrem
that's the type that could take

Spoiler

but there are almost chests - but not to the stones, so that these will meet - always check

A
AR-81 27.02.20

I have noticed that when deaths or when restarting the game (you can not train endlessly to play!) part of lunar rocks disappears, while money earned weapons remain, so that the vehicle is correctly raised the issue. Apparently, a bug.

G
Guyver Bio 27.02.20

At the entrance to Concordia regularly missing stones. First time 17 disappeared, then 23, right now all 62 pieces vanished. What with this game not so, for the week of the game has just petered out bugs and glitches. The Rover explodes at full speed for no reason, then shield and health fly with one hit of the enemy from the fight for life, stuck in invisible walls, the opponents through two walls you shoot with the damage enemies do to you even do not pay attention, you go near them, and they are BA RA BA well. I just that up to 17 level you hit.