3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rataii 27.02.20 01:43 am

Armor for horses (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I noticed that the grooms don't sell it. Here is the place where one of the parts)

18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kernel Plevitsky 27.02.20

Well you brought, comrade!

m
milcin7 27.02.20

Rataii
Cool, thanks!

K
Kernel Plevitsky 27.02.20

Judging by the description of the item, armor, horses another cut feature, the same as a polearm. Well, it means either a 2.3 will do(after 2.2.5) or DLC for denyushku.

S
Stribogg 27.02.20

So while there's not much point in it.. the Horse is generally only for inventory need..

D
Dockers_ 27.02.20

Battle on horses do not understand what is happening, just waving his arms, hit-missed.

D
Den 27.02.20

As I pulled up the slope at ledecko his mother, the most visited place, why there is just no.

A
Alexandr_2018 27.02.20

The horse is not damageda, breaks the hoof, why is she booking?

V
VETER7 27.02.20

Alexandr_2018
someone wrote that a horse with a running start can bring death, did not check, yet run without it, and in the forest around her

_
_MACKSIK_86 27.02.20

Dockers_
As for me the battle on a horse this game.Really jabbing is not very fall but chopping fine damaged and onions in light armor great pack of enemies to scatter)

A
Alexandr_2018 27.02.20

I hunt with horses, catch the fleeing bandits. And Yes, the main weapon is a bow. Shove a horse, yet never was...

k
kazanlogon 27.02.20

A
Alexandr_2018 27.02.20

Managed tademait horse down the slope. Was nearly killed.
But managed to burn the video card 7970 3Gb. Now I sit without a computer...

A
AlexeyMC 27.02.20

And where the second piece of armour to get?

H
Hattack 27.02.20

AlexeyMC wrote:
And where the second piece of armour to get?
I'm afraid that the answer to this question yet. M. b is not modified content? Or come out in the DLS.

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

AlexeyMC
At this point in the game there's only this armor more there is no other. At least the configs other armor for the horse, in addition to this, no.

A
AlexeyMC 27.02.20

Muskrat
Yeah, already found out. thank you. And as I understand it, even this is only visual, and use with her....

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

AlexeyMC
Why? She points of armor for the horse has adds. I hope the DLC will drop more armor for konyagi and fights on horseback.

d
dexex 27.02.20

Bron on the head found in 2 places - a nest near Ledecko and one is in the basement in the ruins in the complex chest , just above the Parking lot of wild boars around Peers.in General, run on the treasure maps can be a whole lot interesting nyiti, the main problem is to decipher the map.B and correctly made that removed IMBA-chest..