3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shololo 24.09.19 11:51 am

How to remain single? (ARK: Survival Evolved)

A single missing button save. Maybe someone knows how to persist. Just come in and beat not in a rush.
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombein 24.09.19

what version game you have

D
DGI_GurdinkA 24.09.19

I have auto-saves when you exit

s
shololo 24.09.19

Alex-96xxx

F
Fiend Astaroth 24.09.19

shololo
Save are automatically, you can configure them in the file GameUserSettings.ini, which is located in: drive Name:\Games\ Steam\ steamapps\ commonARK\ ShooterGame\ Saved\ Config\ WindowsNoEditor.
The line in the document: AutoSavePeriodMinutes=15.000000. As you can see, every 15 minutes. Edited.
There are other options:
1) the Console command: admincheat SaveWorld .
2) Sohranki stored under Drive:\Games\ Steam\ steamapps\ common\ ARK\ ShooterGame\ Saved (and then the name of the card a) TheCenterSavedArksLocal card centre; b) ScorchedEarth_PSavedArksLocal - save Scorched Land; C) Aberration_PSavedArksLocal Anbarasan, g) SavedArksLocal - starting map - Island).
In this folder you can see file, for example: TheIsland.ark (it corresponds to the name of the card, as well: ScorchedEarth_P.ark, Aberration_P.ark, TheCenter.ark). This is the last save of Your game, look at the time, to be sure. It will save a lot of time to recover (remember to make a copy if again about to fail). Re-download faster.
There are also other such files are the time and date. This is a later save.
I usually make a copy of the group file:
СпойлерLocalPlayer.arkprofile
LocalPlayer.profilebak
TheIsland.ark
TheIsland_AntiCorruptionBackup.bak
TheIsland_NewLaunchBackup.bak

A
AleksSheyker 24.09.19

Save machine going

s
shololo 24.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
not me hereunder that folder isn't there. Even the console is not ruled by the brains of the game.

y
yparpor 24.09.19

I run the game I see that all my progress was gone as I realized I pressed the is extremely low memory reset game resolution how to return the progress and all the saves

V
Vovan4ik642 21.10.22

and what to do now the game is not saved