3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaptorX8 27.02.20 01:43 am

The consequences of a choice (spoilers) (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Something changes in the story when asked to choose who to kill Fergus or Wyatt?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

Yes, changes if left alive Wyatt, you can open a lock with a master key and thus to access shortcuts and secret areas. Fergus did not choose.

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

Mylos
Find out in the second repetition.))

T
Tom[Cat] 27.02.20

In each selection, at least two endings.

R
Refresh2002 27.02.20

If left alive, Fergus,you will be able to open certain elecresid on the walls with the help of the circuit wiring.There are buns to improve the health and part of the Enigma code.Though it was only 2 chapters,maybe next will be something else in them.
But more interesting - will the option on the story or just need to beat the game twice to collect all the levels?

S
Smoke1979 27.02.20

Nothing changes essentially, that you're hacking something picks, then you're hacking electronics in a shelter probably something will change in Germany, where senile quests, find concrete, find the index, find toys for adult moron, there podlesi to someone left alive and the hell starts the vest to tear themselves well in treesorter amerikoskom action, you begin to predyavlyat that it was necessary to save another......

D
Default_man1989 27.02.20

The game has only one ending?

e
eskutin 27.02.20

at the end, before the final boss you will fight with the man who was killed in the beginning in the form of a robot

s
sector1111 27.02.20

the developers promised the alternate ending, but from a selection of 2 first, the ending is not changed.
so is there really another ending?
and then the corpse at the end of gg as it is not OK

D
Default_man1989 27.02.20

sector111
Could you make a DLC where Blazhkovich will be alive and well - after all, the mutilated Frau obsessed with revenge for the bruised face and even more so for the dead lover of diamonds left? :)

j
jmpistols 27.02.20

Default_man1989
by the way, Yes. blaskovic kagbe dies and the fate of unruly sinister Madame remains unknown. and the skull gg kills a little too humane. I would like harder and started to chop off hands, that grenade is not amused, hehe

K
KAPRAL27 27.02.20

Passed the game. But something not found in the game that was in the videos and on this website in the discussion. I watched the trailer for the game there's the main character slips on the pipe, shoot a German and then a German pipe falls from the ceiling something I have never seen in the game. Still here asked how to get the quest where you have to find a friend lost a ring that I've ever met.

S
Skyl1nks 27.02.20

And by the way, I didn't kill the blond...

S
SEKTOR_T91T 27.02.20

KAPRAL27
DOP. mission in the bunker should be held, there is a woman weeping after setting camp we need to talk.

_
_TRSH_ 27.02.20

The difference in the two stories is that if Fergus survives then you can hack electro locks, safes in which common uluchshenie health and eventually the final boss, but whether to choose another it becomes possible to pick a lock with a lock pick that allows you to get to the secret rooms in which are the codes and the final boss in the end will be different.

G
Gunslinger93 27.02.20

Even when choosing to change the key characters in the story of the game, when you choose to kill Fergus you will see hero reminiscent of Jimi Hendrix who will play guitar for two of his compositions, one: Smashing the Amps USA Anthem, the other a small piece of twisted Voodoo Child.

K
K.e.k.s 27.02.20

Not like when you have to choose. Left white, it is quite pity was a young boy. And what about Fergus... he did not just say that this is a war and it die.

h
hmidt 27.02.20

KAPRAL27
it lies in the bucket in the toilet on the top floor of the asylum(base)