3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OGAG 27.02.20 01:44 am

Where to find Sturgeon? (Far Cry 5)

Can't figure out where and when you can catch this fish.The job during the quest fishing
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkhorse0709 27.02.20

OGAG IN the game it's called White shovelnose he random searched.

O
OGAG 27.02.20

Darkhorse0709
Okay,thanks

N
Nellls 27.02.20

OGAG to be more precise then in the game mark of fishing is called the American
Spoilerset-paddlefish - Go South from the place of fishing of shovelnose sturgeon, past the runway, and you should see a place for fishing sturgeon.

y
yar1097 27.02.20

OGAG
I found Holland in the valley bottom, there is also a Moose close by, which you need to kill for quest.

O
OGAG 27.02.20

Andrey060994
yar1097
White shovelnose sturgeon found in the valley.But how to get Betsy did not understand

M
Mr.Freeman 27.02.20

In The Volga..

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 27.02.20

And in the Rostov region)))caviar metal left and right)))

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

To Betsy, it is necessary, technically, to break the record of fishing in each location, called a name of a fish with the addition in brackets - expert... What it means to beat the record of nephanalysis. Maybe I should just withdraw from the water in a fish. We still have places to find...

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

About to break the record for each main database to locate the resistance is a Board which shows the fish and its weight - probably need to catch the big one...

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

They give something for the performance?

O
OGAG 27.02.20

To catch fish with a weight of more than specified on the Board,and then counted.

O
OGAG 27.02.20

DrAgon_steel
Betsy,the last rod,which on easy you can catch the Admiral.

D
DrAgon_steel 27.02.20

... Well, Yes, superblock which in fact already fucking useless... cool...
PS. Admiral and so can be caught, sorry for that one...

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

There is a nuance... sturgeon (and other fish on the quest) it is necessary to take strictly at the place designated by Skylar. And this place does not stand out among other... a Good quest.
Again, a caveat... if the fish is included in the test mission it doesn't count. It is necessary to catch still.