3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bahrom 27.02.20 12:33 pm

Friezes, problem with your PC

The problem tormented for a month, with temperatures everything is OK (at the railway, the processor vidyuhi), my computer is only a year and a half, I have all games loading manifest short friezes, for example in battlefield 1, I have stable fps, but during sharp turns or aiming visible loading of textures which work and friezes, the friezes with duration from 0.5 to 2.5 seconds, at this point, so the load drops to 0% on vidyuhi, I want to sin on the railway, because the system is long loaded at startup PC before 6 seconds and now about a minute and turn off the game for a long time, as long loaded maps in games, I stopped playing pubs
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 27.02.20

And where iron and then all the psychics???

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.02.20

Then the readings of the smart in the Studio.

R
Rageskin 27.02.20

the friezes are still ISA small operativnoy memory

B
Bahrom 27.02.20

MagicHero
i5 4690 GTX 970 8gb Kingston ddr3

B
Bahrom 27.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez

B
Bahrom 27.02.20

ScariN
8 gigs, should be enough like, before everything was OK

M
MagicHero 27.02.20

Iron like normal. I also have the old vin10 began neponyatki. In games, MicroProse if you move the camera, especially noticeable in CoD WW2 shooter in which no was not really to play. Put a second Windows and lo and behold everything was smoothly. Why do you find just not really old Windows not re-installed about 3 years, although the lag started after installing some pirates, I do not remember what. But I haven't even played but the system covered ))) So to understand that the problem is not in the gland as I put the second Windows and use one for the net and piratok and the second for the store.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.02.20

On smart some problems there, but not very critical. The surface scan will show for sure, but it is long and requires some skill. But 7 thousand hours for CDM is garbage... although these terrabyte shatah quite often unflattering comments.

With his food how's it going?

B
Bahrom 27.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
750w, with headroom

W
WanRoi 27.02.20

Disabling indexing, defragmentation. The paging file on this drive, I hope no? Check disk operating system
Spoiler

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.02.20

Wagon wrote:
750w
Yes, even a million. My question was about the quality of the food. Although without an oscilloscope can be a hundred years to guess.

B
Bahrom 27.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Without interruption everything works