3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 82 27.02.20 12:35 pm

The difficulty with the story task \"the Theologian\". (Far Cry 5)

After the first clashes with the truck had about half health, and the persecution in the open world. For the next turn lost sight of him, and then pursue health itself is reduced to zero. Caught up and saw the broken truck (seen where he was hit). The quest is not counted, so there. To find the wreckage can not, and most interestingly, after downloads, for a moment, appear the following inscriptions:

Spoiler
I would be grateful for help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark1302 27.02.20

The same problem

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

Well, three times I cut down that monster no problem. But really, to run away dying in the bushes I didn't let him...
And here is another quest I got stuck in a similar way. New game started - and passed this quest without straining.
I definitely use tricks.

S
Sergey 82 27.02.20

Dark1302
I resigned and went on in the story. Carried next stage of the struggle with John (no spoilers) suddenly, for no reason at all: TA - daam! Quest Theologian executed. Generally, as noted, quests sometimes are broken because of incorrect or untimely implementation.

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

No, wrong kind of quest is impossible. It can only fail. But with the change in the status of the player happen different miracles in the wilds of the file system...

S
Sergey 82 27.02.20

Nikola1957
Was following an interesting situation. The episode with John in the Church falls End (quest Atonement). After the liberation of the Church must be behind the turret of a truck and firing on the move, chasing John. I had the temerity to die during the race. After downloading, I stand at the turret in the beginning of the Church. Can not get out. The NPC behind the wheel does not sit down. It takes a little time - the quest is failed. Download and the same, so the circle endlessly. Had to cancel the mission and start over.

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 27.02.20

I'm under the wheels to him at a distance of min distribute +RPG less than a minute took the destruction.But with the mission of tank trucks was worn out-worn out look of them

D
Dark1302 27.02.20

Went on in the story and the quest ended.