3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 27.02.20 12:35 pm

All this ?

The incentive is missing the close icon of the program, the collapse icon. The frame around the avatars friends. All right ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathShadow13 27.02.20

I also have it all gone,but my friends all is well.Looks like this is some new bug,because everything disappeared after the update.

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

Marquess
Checked, I have no such.

m
mrKaktak 27.02.20

Marquess
all the rules...neither of which is lost

K
KoRnEr 27.02.20

Plows as before, a glitch randomly

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

three days ago, lost all achievements, friends were unavailable and dash could not enter.
Now everything is adjusted, domestic and rework Steam produced. no lock is not connected.
but many servers online gaming is not yet available, can you fix that, you have to wait

O
OculusMortem 27.02.20

I cannot get info about the account. In the incentive normally logined, but the store still asks to log in. In vain.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

OculusMortem
in the Steam store? skrine problem, send to support. They're really glad to know about failures quickly and they need to fix it.

O
OculusMortem 27.02.20

S
Some days this problem, but I have yet to catch up in principle.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

OculusMortem
now suddenly discount of 95% on the game you expected, and you have the store does not plow, it would be a shame :)
write about the problem to them, if not laziness, of course. The more requests from different points of the Earth - the faster fix.
with bans and recovery of accounts is typically long troubles happen, but otherwise they are operational.

O
OculusMortem 27.02.20

S
I'll write them, of course, but if urgent, will complete the purchase of the phone. =D
And so, thanks for the advice. =)

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

OculusMortem
I have the Incentive a little different problem, already angry.
the game does not display the rays, who not only wrote can not do anything, the support here is clear nothing at all.
addressed directly to the developer, to friends added, but is silent since a month. So want to poke him in the face these 400 rubles, and it's not about the money, namely, its silent and not help the player. tried all the settings and components of different power nor the devil rays are not visible, and I want to see the beauty of the game. well, it is important for me but is silent the developer who is probably dead))
and give up the game can't, or rather to return, as it gave the Incentive. Here is what to do with it? and the game is gorgeous :)

O
OculusMortem 27.02.20

S
So it's probably not the incentive at all... =D I don't know what kind of game is this?

j
jigadloff 27.02.20

S
What game is that?

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

OculusMortem
tyk and write that it is not supported, which means the problem is not the Incentive :)
the game The Witness
I want to see the beauty of the island, to listen to all the speech recorder on the boat ride and stop at all the points, but how many did not try - the game is full of bugs and rays are separate ass, I have a mountain was opened and without any walkthroughs, but had after all open rays.
the developer in three languages wrote it Nevermind
me personally, this attitude towards the player hate him

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

jigadloff
The Witness

https://store.steampowered.com/app/210970/

E
Evilad 27.02.20

If the game gave return to do you come about your account, games, choose the game and return. Then the person who gave the game does also return. But this is all assuming that not it took 2 weeks and 2 hours. Although you have an obvious bug and so probably will return.

All the rest have no menus in the settings trims discard the beta test.