3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valenbahov 27.02.20 12:36 pm

Are there statistics in the game? (God of War (2018))

Who knows, if the stats in the game? How much timed passed and as a percentage of Urbi? I don't found where I can view this information...
9 Comments
Sort by:
-
-zotik- 27.02.20

There is a map included

v
valenbahov 27.02.20

-zotik-
Yes, but there are percentage and time spent in the game, no go.. Thanks for the response my friend!!!

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

valenbahov
well, this stuff helps to find that is not collected around the world, but so, too, wants to look Yes, how much did

v
valenbahov 27.02.20

-zotik-
...just friends said have passed for 16 hours of the game, and I procrastinate the day of release and only HELHEIM wandering son stole Balder (dragon..)

v
valenbahov 27.02.20

-zotik-
Listen, buddy, well, just went to the dialogue that asks me to contact nekomu...Which means changing your stance in the game, I do not understand what to do?

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

valenbahov
I also thought that, but perhaps there is a view of the riser of the throw of the axe and shield(well, the logic is different racks)

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

valenbahov
fuck it

f
fdsklf0ds88890 27.02.20

-zotik-
And what for to hammer? He said it right about the racks. Really strange that many people do not know. There is a video at the top right.

I
IlyaZuna 07.02.22

valenbahov
there, after the usual blow, you wait literally a second, you can see how Kratos changes his leg or takes an ax in the other hand, and if you hit at that moment, you get just such an attack. Or just try to beat the blows not immediately, but with a slight delay, it may work out.
I just noticed the date