3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava Tumkin 27.02.20 12:36 pm

How to turn on grid in a fight? (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

during the battle, there is no grid like who should go where , Cho do XS in the options such daws et
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 27.02.20

He started for the dark elves, and in some fights under the land disappears mesh and green backlight units, but not always, the campaign bug...

E
Edgens 27.02.20

He started for the dark elves, and in some fights under the land disappears mesh and green backlight units, but not always, the campaign bug...

E
Ex_Vandal 27.02.20

I have at the beginning of the first mission for the mages didn't work, then appeared and never disappeared.

g
grev_4 27.02.20

Also took anything the grid has disappeared in the middle of the mission. Going through the campaign for Thomas.

S
Sergey Eliseev 1 27.02.20

G

S
Sergey Eliseev vze 27.02.20

The trees look like mold on bread papapapapokerface and Neche, well done, move in the right direction.

k
kum1265 27.02.20

Glory Tomkin
- during combat, there is no grid like who should go where , Cho do XS in the options such daws et
Tell me WHAT I HELPED to put a grid on the battlefield at its normal place: - (Because I'm very much sick of the game without a grid during battle)
1.I PLAY in 1.7 (patch) Heroes 7 - downloaded this version of the GAME (1.7 patch) by the Way there downloaded the 1.6 patch doesn't want to play (it constantly throws).
2.FOUND in the folder MMH7Game\DefaultGame Config file in this line 125 mCombatGridVisible=True and first PUT mCombatGridVisible=False, then returned mCombatGridVisible=True (by the way this line mCombatGridVisible=True is not present in the 1.6 patch)
3.Then "not just out of the GAME. and REBOOTED the computer". (I used to help "restore grid on the battlefield," a simple REBOOTING of the computer)
4.After all these OPERATIONS "grid on the battlefield BACK in PLACE"

r
raspisnoy1 27.02.20

Glory Tomkin
began for health,finished for the peace)) ATP for the old Config file and that's it.The Overdrive comp then....???)))
HERE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)))
Sergey Eliseev 1 ABOVE WROTE-HE SPS

D
DimaUr 16.11.22

hmm ... a banal reset of parameters helped me