3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ignat Sokur 24.09.19 11:51 am

About Starter and Standard Edition. (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

At the moment I have bought the Starter Edition. Is it possible, by removing the game from the steam account and bought the Standard to play on the old account Yupley? That is, Opera is the same stat the same, only the price is adequate?
Or have a new account Yupley to do?
20 Comments
Sort by:
123-ozon 24.09.19

Yes, you are on your old account to play. Myself only not long ago had to do.

k
kz_sayat 24.09.19

I have a feeling that all buyers of the starter then run out and buy the standard

m
merry_Den 24.09.19

kz_sayat
After I see how much you need to farm for opers in the Starter )))

d
daniil2287 24.09.19

merry_Den
2 days and one operative 1 months 4 days and 25 to

m
merry_Den 24.09.19

daniil2287
Krasava! Go to the store, there still medals left. As practice shows not everyone is so.

k
kz_sayat 24.09.19

daniil2287
not everyone has free time) such as I have, I rarely play the rainbow, so I bought complete edition. Don't want to spend time on the farm, and just enjoy the game

M
Metalist1925 24.09.19

123-ozon
and how is all this happening? Well the game from steam account to remove not a problem, so a machine with uplay removed? Or like this?) too much unnecessary dancing
I bought the hobo version, standard all revealed who were interested in seasonal workers from Neformal. On the rank of it quickly farm

k
kz_sayat 24.09.19

Metalist1925
If all standard operatives opened and are satisfied, then why goes to the standard? The difference between starter and standard only prices standard operatives, and all the rest all the same

S
SKIF_Podolsk 24.09.19

As well, in action a year ago, I bought a Standard pack for 200 rubles )

M
Metalist1925 24.09.19

kz_sayat
and I did not turn

123-ozon 24.09.19

Metalist1925
I have steam version copied to the left folder, and then removed from the computer and from the library. Bought standard, and then you threw in the folder copy and string manipulation randomly started to check for and install games from the computer.

k
kz_sayat 24.09.19

Metalist1925
yeah sorry, I mixed you up with the creators of the theme

A
AL5 24.09.19

Ignat Sokur
123-ozon
No need to delete anything. Just pokupaesh in steam (Or yupley) standard.
And start can starter version (without steam for example).

Rainbows in yupley maybe even 10 pieces.
And progress one will. And you will all the required Opera from the standard.

A
AL5 24.09.19

SKIF_Podolsk
SKIF_Podolsk wrote:
As well, in action a year ago, I bought a Standard pack for 200 rubles )
Me too)

A
AL5 24.09.19

Metalist1925
Do not delete anything! Higher esteem.

123-ozon 24.09.19

AL5
I had bought a picker 3 the incentive was not sure if it will start normally and not have to buy it again in aplee. And the incentive is not given to buy the standard because the game as of current I have already purchased

A
AL5 24.09.19

123-ozon
Don't understand that you are there mutite)
10 pieces here and there to buy?)

M
Mirfy 24.09.19

AL5
Weird. When I try to buy the standard edition, it is not to buy more. Says that this product already have in your account. Although the account I have the starter edition. In Uplay all clambered where to buy, do not know.

H
HanRuslan95 24.09.19

Guys, I bought the Standard edition, but I have open only the standard Opera and all the Opera updates are closed, their cost 25000 points. At first I had installed the test version of the game (maybe because of this). This bug me? And if so, how to fix? Are there any options?

S
SimplyDimka 24.09.19

AL5
Hello, I see you understand the issue. Could you suggest something?
I have a starter iDisk, I want to buy ultimate to Opera all appeared at once, but the starter is on the incentive and runs through yupley. Is it possible just to buy the ultimate in jublee and put it on an existing version?