3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reijii 27.02.20 12:37 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Obscure 2)

Please help. Put the settings for the second player, and the settings for the first changing ourselves. That kind of nonsense? Or secondly we can not play together? So at least not scary....
156 Comments
Sort by:
k
kaval123 27.02.20

JUST ONE PLAYER NEEDS TO PLAY THE CLAVE AND THE SECOND ON THE JOYSTICK! Good LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Reijii 27.02.20

damn, have to buy a wand of joy...... thank you. Now I'm calm....

G
GeX0GeN 27.02.20

Stalknulsya this problem:
in the hospital when he took two cards passed through the door starts the movie where Torch prevraschaetsya in monster, after which Corey and a friend runs to the Elevator... so I have them just stuck in the doorway after the cutscene... I even choose anyone of the players can't stop a girl running in place and Cory standing in front of her like a pillar.

PLZ throw the next save [email protected] or tell me how to fix the bug.

J
JD1486 27.02.20

hmm.and re-take did not try?
PS savestate in the hospital I don't have I got from the dam and further

G
GeX0GeN 27.02.20

very surprised but there they ran, a morning... a reboot didn't help, but reboot helped 8]

right now I'm too on the dam)

J
JD1486 27.02.20

I went the entire game,if there are problems contact

G
GeX0GeN 27.02.20

where to swim in the lake? I rowed and rowed to land where not found(

R
Reijii 27.02.20

there is the same Marina from where you left

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 27.02.20

Downloaded the Russian version torrent from 1C, found zabatsali crack all start, but the game crashes in a cemetery in the beginning of the game where some guy drags a bag with someone inside, approach the ladder and the game stops, the sound remains, the picture is jammed and you have to restart the comp....What to do? Or if anyone has a save right after this place put Please.

R
Reijii 27.02.20

At me too such was when first launched. Just not by the stairs, and the flower inside. Nothing stood, shooting a shotgun, pushed the button and it went all the way.

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 27.02.20

I'm afraid that I don't get to drive it before the patch, tried everything - still hangs bitch!

W
Wren 27.02.20

Tell me where lit configuration settings file - config.ini or type it. It is necessary to change control to joystick, and the menus does not work - as if pressed down and she is constantly assigned upon change of control. Help!!

J
JD1486 27.02.20

in this thread I need an answer how to get Reiki from Cinepak in order that I was able to edit and compile video.I can get the videos but can only watch and all. by the way all my videos can be seen here http://smotri.com/user/chrisredfield/myvideo/ want to see everything and leave a comment

R
Raphy 27.02.20

Such a problem: in the beginning, after you open the safe, take the trunk, the very first urine of the monster and begin to move towards the door crashes to desktop. Twenty times tried this time to go through the same thing... What to do? I have a license from 1C

000AMR000 27.02.20

I have the same thing, in the wrong place. And before that I passed. I tried to reinstall. Throw off who-thread save pliz...

R
Raphy 27.02.20

You may need the caliper 1C to write?

000AMR000 27.02.20

It's definitely not everyone who has 1S

S
Skrim15 27.02.20

my bioshok too, in the beginning in the same place and not crashes to the desktop and finally restart the computer do

P
PlayGround.ru 27.02.20

Downloaded from a friend on the game grid, but not impossible in one and the same place... I Think due to the fact that this place should be maintained and hangs due to the fact that Rapacki for SAVAK no(((

T
Tony Yayo 27.02.20

HELP!!!!!!!!!I have and when looking for chemicals,and you come into the lobby to the right room beats(not the one that zabaikalian and break it)help or give saves pliz!!!!!!!!!