3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prey 24.09.19 11:52 am

Grant Lockwood (Prey (2017))

Found, after a large amount of time, recorded on video, as a tip where it is. Good luck in the search.

Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 24.09.19

ImGabeNewell
what is the difficulty then was finding?
on any terminal security, find the name of the man and press enter
all there is the task to search for the body and the label

P
Prey 24.09.19

Shadow_QZ
Try)
Only thing is that the label is there, but when you walk into a space, the label disappears)
But you try))

S
Shadow_QZ 24.09.19

ImGabeNewell
I just found it

s
streams 24.09.19

What gateway did ?

P
Prey 24.09.19

Shadow_QZ
You see, the problem is, the Rocket yesterday, when I searched the forums, English, I stumbled upon those who do shows, displays and who is not, and shows the small number of players within a radius of 600 meters from Talos-1.
I am among those who label not displayed, but only WHEN approaching.
Possible patch will fix it, as save, but now all the job appears randomly. And actually, I have a mark on several people pointed out once on the kettle, I'm not kidding, even after the disposal of a grenade, the mark fell under the texture.

P
Prey 24.09.19

streams
Arboretum

S
Slipnot6 24.09.19

ImGabeNewell
Mark there, this guy need to find on the job disgruntled employee where you have to punch the code for the tracker, and to track manually via the terminal

P
Prey 24.09.19

Slipnot6 wrote:
Mark there, this guy need to find on the job disgruntled employee where you have to punch the code for the tracker, and to track manually via the terminal
Once again, not all tag appears, even with tracking! I personally have not had this, although I have done both, ie and beacon code like 1920 and through the terminal, I created a quest on stalking, but when I went into space, the mark is gone. And so not only me)

S
Slipnot6 24.09.19

ImGabeNewell
Okay, well then - that's exactly the bug is... Weird.
The page was open, while the screenshot did you already comment on the forum with people with the same problem have written, but then when I refreshed the page I saw

P
Prey 24.09.19

Slipnot6
That's why I posted the video on YouTube, steam, and here because many can't find that would b even approximately know where it is, if the token does not display)
If I have one this was, I would not post anywhere

D
DimakSerpg 24.09.19

I did not have a label. Well, I already passed the game without Grant.

C
CTACUAN 24.09.19

Here's another illustrative Scrin you need someone, I think you will understand.
Spoiler

n
nik32wpo 24.09.19

That all flew and there's nowhere this Grant Lockwood

P
Prey 24.09.19

nik32wpo
Better look!

s
saa0891 24.09.19

nik32wpo wrote:
That all flew and there's nowhere this Grant Lockwood
Focus on the shuttlecraft,the second ring from the top of the station,the Shuttle should be at the top left,flying over the ring and twist the camera and body for any Sailingboats.
Although Vidoz ImGabeNewell more than clearly,turn to the station that everything was on video

and then follow what I wrote above.

n
nik32wpo 24.09.19

Thanks for the replies, found. I'm just from the station so did not fly far)

E
Edgecuti0n 24.09.19

There was a problem with this quest. Once punched an employee in the computer you will not be able to fly into space. Game work blank screen. Thanks to this video the quest completed and then passed on. Thanks to the author!

B
Best Hacker 24.09.19

Thank you, once found. PS Mark was also just before the airlock into space, although the computer activated his beacon

S
SkyraX 24.09.19

Hmm I had the mark on it,until you approach it closely

G
Godfatherx 24.09.19

Here's another option, taken from the point where Grant Lockwood directly behind, I turned from him, and look at the station