3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 27.02.20 12:38 pm

Tip for those who have the game slows down on a powerful PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Recently started playing GTA 5, and the first mission collided with wild brakes. Make a move, the game hangs for half a minute, then manages to make another step, etc. to get to the blasted store, I spent about an hour. Despite the fact that I have a GTX 1060, Core i5, 16GB RAM, game installed on SSD etc, inexplicable problem for this PC. The graphics card is barely warming up and obviously was not loaded. I assumed that the reason the Intel integrated graphics, but it is not connected to the monitor, the picture with her could not be displayed (connected just the video card). Been looking for tips on the Internet, the majority of these were weak computers. Fortunately, someone mentioned a conflict with Punto Switcher. I followed the advice, turned off the program... and the problem disappeared! Now I play on maximum settings, the performance is normal.

So the advice is: if you retards GTA 5, add all the processes associated with the game, in exception Punto Switcher. I have this 3 process: GTA5.exe, subprocess.exe, GTAVLauncher.exe.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azaz Ololoev 27.02.20

Violet giraffe wrote:
Make a move, the game hangs for half a minute, then manages to make another step, etc. to get to the blasted store, I spent about an hour
Sir, as you know a lot about perversions!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.02.20

What is this program Swither, because it hamper the game? With regard to all sorts of different strange processes, I have included only windowsie and part of them is disabled, and the auto run among the prog loaded only AntiVir and panel sound settings. Therefore, no freezes, lags and brakes in games ispytvat not at all graphics settings. Well, the last time oluchil entire rendering on the slave. table. Only one classic. And the memory is operational, and the CPU and video card, and hard is nothing but a particular game does not load! I do not trust all sorts of dubious prog.

j
jigadloff 27.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes, it's autoswitch layout keyboard! If lucike English in Cyrillic type, he rules. There it all is not even in the switches and hot keys-press SHIFT+SPACE and it is jump behind the crate hiding, etc! I have the canoe on DarkSoulsIII worked, wow I bombed not yet figured out)))

D
Danil Zotov 27.02.20

GTX 970 + redox flies, look for a problem not in the game and in your PC, naustralia a lot of antiviruses that slow down the system then whining ahhh GTA inhibits aaaaaa mamachki dear

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 27.02.20

Azaz Ololoev
Of course, I did not press for an hour on the button, and turned the game and was looking for a solution then again running.

O
Overlord222 27.02.20

Just turn off the auto switch and the switcher, if there is a button to change the layout

o
ololosh49rus 27.02.20

Purple giraffe
how to do it?

M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

the moral of the story is that a gaming computer should not be anything special except for Igor

F

ololosh49rus
Click the icon to the Punto Switcher, right-click -> Settings -> Programs-exception.

B
Bombardirovschik 27.02.20

Punto switcher is generally better to remove it permanently and not put.
Many games with him in conflict, the software purely for those who print on a computer and not playing games.

A
Alex_Guard 27.02.20

Purple giraffe
may God grant you health!!!!!!!
I have a powerful PC, so many nerves spent...
Punto swicher cut off, graphics on high! Fly!
Thank you a huge!!!

B
Barvlok 27.02.20

and if you do not have this program?

F

Barvlok
Strange question. So the reason in something else.