3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 27.02.20 12:38 pm

Free weekend (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

In jublee you can start a free weekend, and if I want to buy the game the incentive? What will happen? I will have to jublee two games (Yupley and steam) or they will be synchronized?
11 Comments
Sort by:
u
usarokstar 27.02.20

it vedb separate shops although I bought the var region 3 and there appeared

B
BOISKAUT 27.02.20

AS875_m9
usarokstar
I took a new Asasina, the Ghost recon FS CRU uple and in the stem they appeared.

u
usarokstar 27.02.20

BOISKAUT
I've been primal work it took was the incentive and yupley it is not quite clear though not so convenient as in the case of far cry 3, and you have stim and yupley will be opened at the same time

D
Dimson_62 27.02.20

AS875_m9
You will be a little different if you open the game in uplay just for the free weekend and all, without a subsequent purchase of it in uplay, then you'll never have in your account, after it the stock will disappear, if you want to buy it on steam you'll have it in steam and uplay, because in this case steam will be the only store to buy games in uplay.

a
anti_Alien 27.02.20

When you purchase the game on Steam, it will also be added and Uplay, but to play will start both services. When you purchase a Uplay game will only be available in Uplay and Steam to run is not necessary.

M
MadONYX 27.02.20

anti_Alien
100% agree.
Just wanted to answer :)

i
insel260 27.02.20

Why to buy steam? The incentive it worth 2K in Yupley 659 rubles.
Plus hemorrhagic run... First run steam, then the app yupley... Haha so much time to lose? Of for 2 achievements in steam?

M
Makar_AS8 27.02.20

insel260
In steam will deliver discounts after 8 PM GMT. Plus, I prefer screens in the incentive store. Hemorrhagic launch? I don't mind to wait a minute to start yupley

i
insel260 27.02.20

AS875_m9
Um, but perhaps the screenshots will be moved to steam? Sure? Most likely they will be stored on disk in a folder yupley. And the incentive they will only appear if you move manually.

M
Makar_AS8 27.02.20

insel260
I sense that the incentive to buy at a discount at 8 PM

d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

It is anybody here at all?) And even then I didn't have anyone to run even.