3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19 11:52 am

How to remove cracovienne friezes in games on the new PC???Help!!!

Guys who encounter the same problem mark this as solved plz! At some point after installing the OS, drivers, etc., began to frezite all on any graphics settings. The frieze itself is short, but not very comfortable. Still the laptop is not cheap, and iron is normal( should all clearly work) has Abril the cobwebs - not one of the ways that I did not have any effect. I've disabled unnecessary services, optimized in NVidia GeForce experience, they put all the high-quality nvidia processor in the system has removed the visual effects, turned off Windows update,Directx 11, have you hit t to win10 I thought maybe because I have 12, and games mostly 11, CPU is not loaded completely, the video card drivers put the new - old is also ridiculous. In General, the help, otherwise I'll go mad....Here are the links to the stream - see for yourself
and

MSI notebook ge72mvr 7rg
NVidia gtx1070
i7 7700hq
16Gb RAM
Ssd pci-e gen3x4
OS is on ssd and all games on the hard drive.

If that is my Skype Gavrilenkovitek98
38 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 24.09.19

At some point after installing the OS, drivers, etc., began to frezite all on any graphics settings
I understand that before such was not? And in my opinion mobile 1070ой not enough for such settings in GTA, but at 120Hz with a plane, but with the smoothing... although you say at all settings. I would have to start tried to cut down the antialiasing in game and enable adaptive vsynch in the wood.
And limit FPS with Riva, though to 60, the meter is not visible exports laptop.

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

urban.kalabanovichНу as soon as I installed the OS and run the game as far as I remember, this was not. When exactly did this can't say( at this point optimized using Nvidia experience (i.e. the graphics settings is lower than in the video) fps a little bit higher, friezes are the same. And I also want to note that I watched the stream of users of the exact same laptop - there the graphics settings are still higher than in video.. and people play without freezes of procidano and so on. In Cs go I have more than 140 fps and freezes.. Homefront 70 fps and freezes.. I will try of course to do what you wrote, and still think it's not(

M
MunchkiN 616 24.09.19

gash the paging file gigalow 20+
remove Ivors of expires
to set maximum performance in power supply and drivers

and finally the friezes can be from SSD. especially when he zaguinay, here

l
lokkie 24.09.19

Mr_vitek98 wrote:
( everything must work)
Amused by such statements. Now I just wonder where did you get that?
How to choose, so you have it up and running.
He will not have to drag you games, not even hope.
About the Frisians, and now the heat, you have it just boils and all.

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Max performance is everywhere.
About the swap file in more detail( how to do?)
And how to determine zaguinay my Ssd or not?

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

lokkie
T e you want to say that the comp is over 110 thousand and should behave ? In all the games?? I Minecraft right now will come will be the same! And you boil. If can't help why write this nonsense?

l
lokkie 24.09.19

Mr_vitek98 wrote:
T e you want to say that the comp is over 110 thousand and should behave ?
No difference how much it costs. At least 500 thousand. Even with the i20 from the future.
In electronics, first and foremost, Rola compatibility. If you have typed 65% on a scale of compatibility, it's good.. despite the fact that the Igor the very least 95%. If it does not matter what the iron is worth. Certainly not the last generation, within the same platform as the current platform for 12 years already, iron is not Rola. My system unit 10.

C
CreMat0ry 24.09.19

Mr_vitek98
how to determine zaguinay my Ssd or not?
Download HD Tune. Run SSD read. Well, the screen is desirable. PS Was something like that, but I doubt that it is because of SSD

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

lokkie what in my hardware is wrong?? I understand that to compare a laptop with a SB is like a finger .... but that does not mean that it needs to frezite in each game.

u
urban.kalabanovich 24.09.19

Put a counter on the ssd to check, three years ago people on some forum all zai fell these friezes (also was MSI), has vowed that solved the problem, which, he wrote, was in a shitty HDD, or rather in the Parking of the heads on them. I don't know, but he's not joking.

M
Metalist1925 24.09.19

temperature measured?

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

CreMat0ry

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

Metalist1925 yeah, I think it is unlikely because perrewe.. And using what measure? Aida? In the msi dragon center is more than 80 did not rise anything

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

urban.kalabanovich
I also read this somewhere. Tonight I'll try to put on the ssd and check

m
mibr777 24.09.19

Mr_vitek98
Most likely not enough cooling.

M
Metalist1925 24.09.19

Mr_vitek98
at least through MSI Afterburner. The laptop heat is very rapidly heated (even new)
80? it's not enough

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

Metalist1925
I'm just on the turbo mode is also played the same. MSI afterburner not very saying. The name of the program, which during the game displays the temperature, FPS and so on? You have to get over it

M
Metalist1925 24.09.19

Mr_vitek98
says who?
The name of the program, which during the game displays the temperature, FPS and so on?
I've already written), or try soft NVIDIA

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

Metalist1925
she uses the same laptop, Afterburner is not gone. 80 degrees is normal operating temperature in heavy games

M
Mr_vitek98 24.09.19

In addition to overheating, does anyone have any other suggestions?(