3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D0c_81 27.02.20 12:39 pm

The problem with the gamepad((( (Tekken 7)

by sabzh: not working cursor keys (guides) on the menu, only the choice from the keyboard (PC Version), if you're lucky. In the game itself as a character - and it works. Whether it is in the joy, whether in-game bug.
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baffometi 27.02.20

What kind of gamepad? I watched the stream johnny on YouTube, he's got a Dualshock 4 on a PC. Like, no problems he was not

D
D0c_81 27.02.20

Baffometi
Deallocate do not speak, cheap deshmansky, problem the way in МК10 him zero! All robelo. And here mystic...

D
D0c_81 27.02.20

Baffometi
By the way in pvp all tightly hangs, neither Claudia nor Joey(( do not respond. There is the idea of the emulator x-the tomb to put to Joe.

C
ColonelJason 27.02.20

I also Nishansky speedlink, all Robit. But responsiveness is not enough, of course. Need a good gamepad for this game.

i
inad 27.02.20

You can in fact somewhere on the stock to buy a gamepad. For PC without any problems ideal choinowski gamepad, stuck and played. With the Dualshock 4 there are problems in some games, but it is more convenient.

D
D0c_81 27.02.20

inad
**Hoynowski**, and on the specifics?

i
inad 27.02.20

Doc.26
Xbox One I mean Juan =)

S
StormX07 27.02.20

With the Dualshock 4, there are problems in some games

No problem ,Dualshock 4 works fine, you only need to do two things.

1)Driver
Xbox 360 Accessories Software
https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/ru-ru/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows
2)Driver
Input Mapper 1.6.10
https://inputmapper.com/downloads/category/2-input-mapper

How to use it?
If the game supports the DS4 simply stick and play, do not

3)And If the game does not support only xbox controllers then
download DS4Windows 1.4.5.2 - run, and check in the properties (Devices and printers) it will be xbox
https://ds4windows.en.softonic.com/

I so enjoy and satisfied with everything.
P. S Previously used the DS4Tool 1.2. Now drivers and this utility DS4Windows

s
singularity2016 27.02.20

in Tekken 7 on PC with ps4 controller no problem at all. The only in-game buttons from boksovskie pada: A B Y X

D
Dexter_Korg 27.02.20

Two logitech f310, during the battle(in all rules) the second player's hand(X) and the foot(And) spread to right shift(RB,RT), it's like something you can fix? PS: both in xinput mode

i
insex 27.02.20

My first on DualShock 4 Tekken worked fine, then stopped, but if that runs necessarily included incentive. Now Tekken doesn't see a gamepad, what the hell, I don't know.

G
Guest 27.09.21

If any one else gets this problem - where you have a fightstick or game pad - and the main controls (joystick) doesnt work in the game menu but will work in game.

G
Guest 27.09.21

If any one else gets this problem - where you have a fightstick or game pad - and the main controls (joystick) doesnt work in the game menu but will work in game.

G
Guest 27.09.21

... (Cont) The solution is to go into your steam controller mappings and set the 'left stick' control group to be a dpad and set the pads to dup, dl, ddn, dr - so you have leftstick = dpad then it will work for the menus in game.