3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 24.09.19 11:52 am

To Remove Shoutbox ?

Previously it was believed that-be Trolls, Flooding etc don't clog the blogs were created the shoutbox.. the Chief said remember word for word.. (something BLOGS are NOT MIRED IN the MUD - was CREATED SHOUTBOX ) there are No more blogs - I suggest to remove the shoutbox sense ! Your posts, and so no litter will not...
201 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 24.09.19

- DILOR-
blogs moved to Opinion.

-
- DILOR- 24.09.19

Cheryl
Then not shoutbox - and my opinion \\ which can be interpreted differently and ban then on the other .. no matter What it cost — it's never too late or, in my case — it's never too early — to become who you want to be. No time frame, can start anytime. Can change or remain the same there are no rules. And from the bad you can do something good. and good shit)) .. How are you so unable to go against the system ... at least in his opinion it is necessary to have not to be herd .. so you'll always ... Never be afraid to change something in your life. Sometimes it is useful. It is sometimes necessary, and sometimes it is damn nice.

S
Sheril 24.09.19

- DILOR-
Cockroaches in your head ill. They need to be treated by Dr. Cockroach.

m
masha 24.09.19

View where users write, and everything moves slowly. In the News writing staff of PG, everything is moving fast. Early blogs were quick, now made a place for user opinions.

The News even makes no sense to comment on all washed away in two hours. In the views of hanging the clock on the first page, easier to follow the comments. But opinions no one wants to fill, no one.

Maybe we all miss the Blogs name.

m
masha 24.09.19

- DILOR-
I you read. I do not want, do not read.

-
- DILOR- 24.09.19

Masha
Fuck you Scrabble ... re-Read your post))) I certainly do not want - in any variance. Though read, though not read))

m
masha 24.09.19

- DILOR-
How do you brackets.

m
masha 24.09.19

- DILOR-
Corrected to employees PG.

m
masha 24.09.19

- DILOR-
What time is it? My battery's dead, all the clock shows is not correct. Help, tell what time it is.

-
- DILOR- 24.09.19

One thousand four hundred eight

m
masha 24.09.19

- DILOR-
I understand your mood, not very interesting to me now the question was, what time it is.

S
Sheril 24.09.19

Masha
now 23:46
(PS. he is trying to provoke you)

m
masha 24.09.19

Cheryl
You have left behind.

m
masha 24.09.19

- DILOR-
I asked you, you didn't answer.

S
Sheril 24.09.19

Masha
have not checked the clock on the computer

S
Sheril 24.09.19

- DILOR-
- DILOR - artificial intelligence PG.
We found you.

m
masha 24.09.19

He doesn't answer questions, and write your generated nonsense. He answers based on the questions he asked. It's like composing music based on the issues.

S
Sheril 24.09.19

Masha
well, it looks like the positions in the Tree, in which is written everything, and some words people react. And a lot of comments. Same here. If you do not respond, he will melt like snow

m
masha 24.09.19

- DILOR-
I already knew your mood and your interests, it yourself look. Why are you here are these settings?

K
Karnefis 24.09.19

- DILOR - wrote:
I propose to remove the shoutbox
are you suggesting you be banned. Sense from you?