3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.02.20 12:42 pm

Can't get the secret for the improvement of the ax - ringing no (God of War (2018))

In this blog described what it was https://www.playground.ru/blogs/god_of_war_4/fanaty_god_of_war_nashli_pashalku_spryatannuyu_na_karte_mira_iz_kollektsionnogo_izdaniya_igry-295862/
The video itself
Turn on the video but ringing is not. Maybe this should be done at a certain stage of the game, maybe even as the nuances, who knows?
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZeroCry 27.02.20

Under vidocom write that in any point in the game it can be done, however if did not work the first time need to get back to the island from the bridge, again through the door to get out and go for a snooze... like so, in the evening I will try.

i
inad 27.02.20

On here. The main hands higher. But not worth powder and shot. Golden arm is much better.

i
inad 27.02.20

ZeroCry
This is not accurate. I the door did not come out. You just have to go with the center of the circle and do it again.

G
Gryxa 27.02.20

there useless arm,nothing but respect for the developers in the form of Easter eggs it is not in itself

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.02.20

inad
I thought it was a passive improvement, that is, which just sits in your inventory and gives bonuses.