3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mokaronchichk 27.02.20 12:43 pm

Problems with the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To start with this system. x-RCTs
Intel core i 5 8400X 4.20 Ghz

RAM 12 GB
Vidyuhi Intel HD Graphics 630 2GB
Windows 10 PRO

At startup, black screen and immediately crashes without an error
Here is the file the game crash
Red
Engine Crash Log
--------------------------------------
Build: Not Set [ Compiled Aug 22 2016 ]

User: D. M. A

Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477) Error reading location 0xed585220
Game version 1.31
16 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 27.02.20

let me guess, it was probably a laptop with a clip integrally?

s
semnulete 27.02.20

still would be nice to specify a version of the game (pirates or litsuha)

M
Mokaronchichk 27.02.20

zagruzon
No, desktop CPU, which has integrirovaniya vidyuhi

M
Mokaronchichk 27.02.20

semnulete
And what sense to tell the pirates or litsuha? the game is not protected from hacking it is easy to buy on GOG and leave torrents

B
Boogie___man 27.02.20

Mokaronchichk
If you believe YouTube should start, and then look in the system. But even if startanet, again, again if you believe the YouTube... to play 15-20 frames? Not kosher as it is))

J
JoKeRD07 27.02.20

The incentive say Verify integrity of game cache or even such - upgrade microsoft visual. Can try to update the driver.

s
semnulete 27.02.20

Mokaronchichk
it is not in protection, and in the curves of Repack which are spread on torrents.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.02.20

zagruzon
LEL, good guess. the first laptop with a frequency of 4.2 percent according to your logic.

K
Krrrva 27.02.20

With such viewhas and it is not necessary to run the Witcher

z
zagruzon 27.02.20

Mokaronchichk wrote:
Vidyuhi Intel HD Graphics 630 2GB
JABA AZAZINA
then as if the and logic is not particularly necessary.
but my rooted and stereotypical view tells me that playing on integrase,it's a perversion.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.02.20

zagruzon
this is true, but you still said it was a laptop, although the frequency of percent could understand that this stacjonarnych and the expert you be yourself.

z
zagruzon 27.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
laptops are different, besides, if this stacjonarnych,a full system unit,just about the office level,there is a weaker processor.
frequency percent understand that it is the system unit that you turned down notably,very funny?
zagruzon wrote:
let me guess
and the expert I do not pretend, I'm so kidding.

M
Mokaronchichk 27.02.20

zagruzon
The law on the game at APU who have not attended.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.02.20

zagruzon
that you should be funny on his writings. don't be stupid, either tell me where you saw the laptop, whose frequency percent more than 3 GHz. no, maybe game some 100-200k really is more than 3GHz, but it is hard to believe, for a large frequency depends on cooling, which on the laptop is a priori not normal, unlike statsionarnykh

M
Mokaronchichk 27.02.20

So what!I decided the problem was we had to increase the paging file to 5ГбВоодіе___man

B
Boogie___man 27.02.20

Mokaronchichk
Like I said - look in the system. And once I got started, share how many frames and what resolution?