3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 27.02.20 12:43 pm

Same shit, but from the front (Fallout 4)

Since the release of struggling with this game. From the start much drapala fps, outputs, patches, mods and GOTHS did not fix it. Bought the new Protsyk, the situation has improved. If previously on high settings in 90% of the time were drops from 60 to 20 frames, now 95% of the time on the ultra + texture and weather mods pull 58-60 frames. But the plant of Coverge, or College, no matter the fps goes to 40 ..... it's a shame and it is not clear why. Am I the only one?
Itnel Core i7 3770 - 3.4 GHz
Radeon R9 290 Wildeforce 3x - 4096 mb * 512 bit
2 * 4 GB DDR3 1600
ASUS P8H61-M LX
Seagate Baracuda 1 000 GB (7200)
27 Philips 273V7QDSB
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

8 GB of memory, maybe even video card is weak
I have so 60 fps was not yet welled normal shadows remember 30 became. plus, the game sometimes crashes from lack of vidyapati
but on the street low fps was because there is processor
pokupai and7 accelerates 6900 4-channel memory kit and ifors 1080ти all normal flying will be

a
afiges 27.02.20

as far as I know four is not very horoth relations with radionomy me personally because of this, you have to play on the pirates as the license can not determine the graphics card and the game eventually goes to 2-3 fps and pirates normally 50-60

s
saa0891 27.02.20

PsiX_Storrent wrote:
But the plant of Coverge, or College, no matter the fps goes to 40 ..... it's a shame and it is not clear why. Am I the only one?
Settings lower,rays,lighting,range of shadow rendering at all then it is very much load the system and may not be a problem.

P
PsiX_Storrent 27.02.20

MunchkiN 616
4GB of VRAM should be enough. Because in the wasteland everything is OK, and in cities. Namely, the plant - that is the point

P
PsiX_Storrent 27.02.20

afiges
Pirates onli

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.02.20

There MNU opinion is that your vidyuhi not a cake.
However the game is not optimized nifiga.
Personally MNU play at the minimum salary.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

PsiX_Storrent
I said I have. and I do not have 4GB of memory and multiple graphics cards just
but the pattern usually is that performance problems in buildings generally complained Peck people with quite skinny GPU. and, in turn, with the game copes 970 GeForce and Rodion 290 couple with her comparable
however, if it's a game with BH and puck there hypothetically may create a situation of shortage of memory and cause some friezes.

M
Marat Akbaev 27.02.20

It is as though paradoxical did not sound, but try the pirates

E
EMPs 27.02.20

afiges
the insertions a10 on minimal 20-40 fps stretched to 720p. richeza 460 much more stalling and fulke. There is some antiquity even at 2 fps is?

E
EMPs 27.02.20

afiges
total - system problem/firewood, some bullshit on the face.

And for fun, who in this fps manages year ...? A refund for whom, how and etc?

a
afiges 27.02.20

EMPs
the year I was looking for a solution to the problem and enough I the license 30 hours(this is all tests, etc.) and pirates near 336 hours for one passage and another 10 for the second,the wood is also different tried didn't help,sorry the game cannot be returned because I was a 15 year predzakazhu and then the computer will gather and will play dick there in the end,more games I don't predzakazhu never

P
PsiX_Storrent 27.02.20

MunchkiN 616
The point is that in areas of no subsidence. Boooobs
PS What moron comes to mind is to kill these posts?

B
Bearhunt 27.02.20

In the premises, the count pulls strongly on College case is unsurpassed: there are a lot of guys, and textures are powerful in the course are tracked throughout the map, no matter which room you are in. The load on vidyuhi is powerful, so that all the rules, neither Mary))))