3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skankhunt42 24.09.19 11:53 am

Please share your impressions. (Conan Unconquered)

It is strange that the game is not discussed on the resource, it is clear that the game is designed more for the poll. Let the theme will be for those who wish, or just consider buying after reading reviews. I have the experience of 30 minutes, but so far seems like a solid RTS. in the modern world rarity.
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkirialedy 24.09.19

the game is very interesting for fans of strategy in real time !from Vselennoi Conan! I loved it!! completed 3 mission on wave 5 and 10 and 15 and 20 ! I do not regret that bought! someone scolds and no review for this game , well, in General, need video walkthroughs on YouTube look and related !!

S
Skankhunt42 24.09.19

walkirialedy
Very well, I'm surprised that even girls play in the strategy. Harsh genre for real men)) Foreign streams on twitch there, the game is now popular enough there, but really not even a Russian streamer. Played with a friend, on the 11th wave lost a very good mode)

w
walkirialedy 24.09.19

and you're not surprised that there are girls in Tanchiki play in counter strike !! I really don't like shooting!!and since DUNE obewaju the game and the universe of those 40 000 I love fashion!! what to describe! the game is not for the faint of heart!! Ulta and rank of the veteran of the need to pump first !this rank is not sohranyaetsya points and skills needs the current in order to boast about kako you steep the pepper , if it's a guy or spice if girl!! that's really annoying!! but I have from God :a vocation to psychology and it helps me a lot !but most people are not prepared it may deter Igors! and again, did in the latest patch :auto saving ! before each wave!! and if you have ReDim slojnoi games and wave 25 , the game begins to persist for 10 sec !maybe it's from a computer depends !or hard drive speed! but I have uploaded so long! and so the game is not as complex as written by the developers! and I'm not the one playing! in these games! there's streamers :on YouTube :piggy games !Alexander and Nathan !they are also playing with these games !! the game just need to adapt and unicity it! and so the game as I understand it !!someone writes crap rare or a rip-off ! I useed compose your opinion and I love the universe of Conan! haven't been out of the game on the computer about it Vselennoi !current 25 years Nada was a game for the console sega:there was a game about Conan and remember! and about the priestesses don't forget they automatically treat and cure from the plague , if you study it !! and their towers can be put even !you can dial a mobile unit and soldiers and luchinina or spear-metatelnitsa and priestesses and run with this squad and with the heads of heroinee or a hero !! and swing !

A
Aleksandr Macenko 24.09.19

Tried the game,maybe not completely but it is on a scale of 10 5 on a stretch.Alas more COH2 prefer)
Conan seems to be a bit unfinished,or beta(I something). Developed and could not make the rules of physics,especially in our time. Conan can cut with one blow 4x,5x opponents. Bloodbath turns out) is Not logical.

L
LordZmei13 24.09.19

Good meat but it does not hold up to StarCraft.

J
Joddy 30.03.21

regular classic RTS, cool ...

S
SidorovES 30.03.21

I would not say that this is a classic RTS. More like TD.