3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIVA 27.02.20 12:48 pm

Nvidia 361.43 CRASHING

The latest drivers can't get it up on two computers tried, wrote in support did not help.
Fails.
advised program to remove all drivers and install again from safe mode, nothing helped. And the old version of the drivers gets 359.06 rises in any form.
Finds a display and it stopped.
win 7 64 GTX 780 win 7 64 GTX 750

Who was this write and if there is a solution.
21 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRIVA 27.02.20

P
PRIVA 27.02.20

Anyone interested in correspondence with those support: :)
Oleg A (NVIDIA)

Dec 22, 19:57

Hi Andrew,

thank you for contacted the Nvidia support. My name is Oleg, I'm here to help You in Your situation. We are very sorry that You have any questions related to the product Nvidia.

99% sure that the house is on another PC such a failure will not.

Please let us know about it.

But on this PC, try the following...

1) Start the computer in safe mode

2) Download a special program to remove the Nvidia driver (Display Driver Uninstall - DDU) in this link:http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/display-driver-uninstaller-download,20.html (official download)
3) once downloaded, run the program and delete any remaining NVIDIA files.
4) Select all the files NVIDIA on the left side.
5) Click the Delete and then restart the computer in safe mode.
6) Click on the link.
http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/index.aspx?lang=ru. (choose your map)
7) Click on the button Download. On the next page, click agree & download.
8) After the download is complete, install the file using the custom installation.
9) Start the installation and choose custom installation, then check the boxes next to all components and with the item clean install and go through the installation process.
10) restart your computer after installation is complete.

Sincerely,
Oleg.

Hello Oleg!

I am very pleased that technical support nvidia responded so quickly.

Unfortunately nothing helped, but in order.

1) at Home with a GTX 780 win 7 64 3гига was the same.

2) Arriving at work I tried all your tips and actions.

3) downloaded the program deinstalljatsii nvideo ! it in safe mode refused to work just doesn't open in normal mode it erased everything.

4) install new drivers 361.43 also refused to work in safe mode, screenshots attached.

5) in normal mode after cleaning from all programs n the video was the same as yesterday, I start the computer with standard graphics card and all is well. start the installation of drivenow everything goes normally then the CRASHING and device Manager, a display krisnadi as is. I note that the driver 359.06, or ANY OLD drivers THIS is NOT! at home and at work.

Visited different manipulation of the registry cleaning is the complete removal of components n videos ! nothing helped after finding a display in task Manager is crashing.

I really hope that 1) most blown normal driver. 2) maybe you could talk me through something to help.

visited on 2 computers with different graphics cards with the same result, having experience with MAC OS and consoles SONY is very unfortunate that giving the graphics card for the money a simple update turns into a 3 hour headache.

here, too, people have the same garbage: http://forum.oszone.net/thread-309494-2.html
for the sake of principle formatnul another hard set Windows wood stood up, what could be the reason?
Or just wait for the next version of the drivers?

d
divo23 27.02.20

Exactly the same way... (

C
Cureit 27.02.20

I have a friend the same thing,I turned off the setting and Dreier himself has established,I don't know why

I
Igor Yannaev 27.02.20

I install almost every new nvidia driver error occurs. Once the third set. They are still wood to each game release,got. Started since there was this GFExperience. The word card I have a 780. Was Windows 7 and now upgraded to 10 stocks left.

c
crusaders3d 27.02.20

always the wood is put without problems, and these, too, began to cheer

V
Vinokur 27.02.20

what is the probability that the antivirus is not put? I have a doctor web

d
divo23 27.02.20

Put...
Disconnected all components of the antivirus (DrWeb) plus allowed all proactive antivirus. Firewood stood up in flight at the first attempt.

i
iGorf33 27.02.20

Try the option. Select the file with the logs, and extract it to specified folder - any. Start the installation, wait for the end.
The installation goes without problems, but the driver version is 353.82. After log in the folder Display.Driver(folder with extracted wood), find the driver file and run the installation manually (the file extension - .inf)
With the removal of previous files, installing like without problems - but put a driver 353.82
I only installed it manually .inf driver file.
This method used to work in XP. To uninstall the previous version - definitely

G
Gost Oleg 27.02.20

Guys! Blew trial Dr. Web, and everything like butter! Try it!

X
X_ray_83 27.02.20

Elitnye driver do not stand )))

S
Saints Russia 27.02.20

In short this topic, and remove the program DDU, then cleaned with cleaner, and then you may have to look for all the NVIDIA folders and delete manually, but 95% is enough for me and the first two paragraphs

L
Lisstoman 27.02.20

Something you have in the system prevents. AntiVir remove and rejoice.

a
aka_sektor 27.02.20

Managed. Do Dr. my web blosil.
Disable all components at install time - was like a native.

L
Lisstoman 27.02.20

aka_sektor
Dr. web antivirus is the most useless of all. In General, all anti-viruses create the viruses to seem necessary,but Dr. web is a ditch of animals.

b
belaya_orda 27.02.20

incl. antivirus and Express install, and got the wood...off the antivirus and went through the manual installation on. tick clean install...

M
MAuCTEP 27.02.20

As written above - try to put with a disabled antivirus. If you do not go - then manually through the device Manager.
And put the log file of the installation.

P
PRIVA 27.02.20

Well I will try ! I'm glad I'm not alone !

P
PRIVA 27.02.20

Thank you so much! topic can be deleted!

G
Gratka 27.02.20

all suggest DDU ! opened it in sandbox and I saw the unseen a bunch of new files in the system for direct want