3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Burmistrov 27.02.20 12:50 pm

Question about the \"Thanks\" to event \"passed Out\" (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In the Acknowledgments there is a task called safety for the given mask. The bottom line is this, you have to pass the event without receiving a shock on a global stage 5, the level of High (or higher) in the group.
I took the job but the gratitude was not performed. So here's the question, it is necessary to take a Mission or meaning something else ? Just mentioned the Event and it is not clear to me what it is.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 27.02.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Must pass any one of five missions related to the global event (CAT in the Lincoln tunnel, a refugee Camp in Hudson yards, the Substation in times square, the General Assembly, the Missing Falcon). Should definitely be in the group.

Z
Zakkon13 27.02.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Yeah, take a sniper rifle with a sliding shutter, ideally in set Faith Hunter and just go with it, the fact that the pace of its shooting, will not give rise to the scale level of the shock, thereby preventing a shot on himself. Well, of the activities is meant any mission global events, such as camp Hudson.

N
NDes 27.02.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Put the global stage 5, High-level (or above) totalco. Make the selection of a group or with your stand aside can not even shoot anyone, away from allies so that they are shocked you have not mentioned the Wal at the end of the mission, the mask is yours. 30 minutes ago knocked out sidekick this creepy mask ))

C
Camper88 27.02.20

The mission has a bug, it runs and Solo.It is best to use the outfitter put the box and forward

V
Vadim Burmistrov 27.02.20

Thank you for your help.solo837
Zakkon13
NDes
Camper88

S
SerJey_ 27.02.20

solo837
Where to see the conditions for obtaining masks? In gratitude?

s
solo837 27.02.20

SerJey_
Yes, click on gratitude, and on the right will be a description of what needs to be done

N
NDes 27.02.20

SerJey_
Spoiler

S
SerJey_ 27.02.20

solo837
NDes
Thank you guys)