3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kudesssnica 24.09.19 11:54 am

This rigid frame (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Anyway, started strong resynchroni on the screen. VSync enabled, the fps is kept at 60(+locked via RivaTuner), but still at the top middle and bottom of the picture is torn. You can't play. Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellhound_Anger 24.09.19

kudesssnica
Homies! The hell you blochii in two settings, hence the problem. Riva disconnect nafig, because of the imposition of go and problems. And th for the monitor on your Desk emblazoned?

k
kudesssnica 24.09.19

AOC Professional Q2577PWQ(00/01) 25

k
kudesssnica 24.09.19

Hellhound_Anger
And Yes, I have in other games this has never happened
Only in Skyrim did it, and they do not overlap each other, and Riva Bloch at the stage of rendering to above 60 never raised.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 24.09.19

kudesssnica wrote:
And Yes, I have in other games this has never happened
Only in Skyrim turned out
Get used to it, one knows Cthulhu how are Skye) is such that game play, rules all. Then just stopped running, although nothing on the computer is not installed and not changed.

g
gmh4589 24.09.19

kudesssnica
Try to disable the plane in the game, and turn on in the settings of the graphics card, in many cases, helps.

Hellhound_Anger
In Riva there is no rifle, it's just a limitation of fps, if simple to explain, it gives a signal to stop its work when the value is reached, with a plane this has nothing to do.

k
kudesssnica 24.09.19

gmh4589
Most interesting is that it turned out that I don't know how to disable the plane in the game. From nagulnova is added in SkyrimPrefs.ini iPresentInterval=1, but after disabling Riva fps still stayed at 200.

g
gmh4589 24.09.19

kudesssnica
And there are no in game settings rifle, only through yesnic.
Try to put 0 in this parameter, turn on the fps limit, if it remains, turn over & under in the settings of the graphics card.
In the extreme case, you can try to reinstall the monitor driver, or install if it is not.

k
kudesssnica 24.09.19

gmh4589
Thank you with all my heart. Helped.