3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
donartyom10 27.02.20 12:52 pm

i7 8700 + and - transition

Start with config

3.9 x5650, 12gb ram, 1070) Bought percent pay recently, but because of problems (see below) came to the conclusion that we need to change everything.
You start getting blue screens, wildly too lazy to sort out whether RAM or mother nut. Apparently RAM.
Therefore decided to change to coffee.
The choice of such
The mother of these cheaper
http://ultra.ge/shop/index.php?route=product/search&search=z370
And stone - a selection -

8400 and 16 RAM

8700 and 16 of RAM (to look for cheap going)

8700к and 12 RAM. What advise does anyone have this card in a bundle with one of these percent.

Percent expensive, 340+ bachey, to take installment want to, because CU does not offer. (BTV does not deliver it to me)
PS
And Yes, is there any reason to change my current cooler (deepcool gammaxx 400) will the turbo frequency in the game to stay, or will trulite? Reading reviews about 90s about the fact that the heat does not have time to be distributed that the stove is hell.
Now, with 4.1 temperature 55 (the maximum that saw - 66 to бф1)
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 27.02.20

donartyom10
gamardzhoba Genatsvale
A cheaper motherboard will fit for the first two stones (8400 - 8700), the cooler also has a good approach (8400-8700 -65 Wat).
At 8600K-8700K motherboard is better to take better and more powerful kuserok also desirable (TDP in runoff 95 Wat).
On models with an index To need a motherboard with a good power supply (the more phases, less heat, more stability) CPU and a good radiator on MOSFET power circuits CPU (as Percent with the index To the adopted to disperse). Accordingly, the Board they need better, and then the temperature is 95 degrees and throttling will. How turbobooster without overclocking on GamMax 400 dunno, need to check (but sadly probably will).
Of RAM but 12 GB is better not to put (16 GB will be fine 8+8, at least 4+4-temporarily). It is necessary to pairs of sets for 2 planetski. Preferably the memory faster (or overclocked).
And best of all find the cause Blue and not to take anything.
Just test all komplektuhi in turn and together. In a pinch, you can something to test it on another PC.
Yes, even diagnosis and repair in good Service will cost less your idea.

d
donartyom10 27.02.20

Ryazancev
gagimarjot )
Yes, after overclocking the memory body went , before it was chased up to 1600 and kept stabilini 3.8 now at the slightest overclocking the RAM gives a lot Badow (kmod, driver not equal, usb.sys, whea uncorrectable)

Memory ддр4 have chosen is the Viper 3000, 150$
Fee - gigabyte z370p or similar Prime from asus
If you take, I will take the 8700 (not) important to me that my gamaks enough for the turbo frequencies(4.3) Now my 5650 4.1 heated max to 65 degrees Celsius and it бф1 and the city.
Just a bit of experience with Badami options for the mass - PSU, RAM, and the terrible mother, the mother looked at - I bought a P6T
Now is the most stable overclocking like this -
Spoiler

The shame, now even if you lower the RAM frequency and leave the CPU - still the flight or something else. It all started with rebooting the PC, then PC started only badit(

R
Ryazancev 27.02.20

donartyom10
Well anyway if you find the broken bar, by brute force, it is easier to buy than to change the platform. Overclocking your PC can still live. Ie, it is not shit, and that's normal.
Put the passport settings on the memory (frequency, voltage, timings), if the Blueprint, in turn, get planetski, test them one by one and in pairs.
Check out the rest of voltage at all (which can little).
Can still quite the acceleration of the processor to remove and test.
Can use АИДУ64 and memtest (there is a built in memory tester in Windows)
Just in the specification of CPU from the Intel website States that maximum memory frequency this stone is 1333 MHz. Maybe it has something to do with your problem. https://ark.intel.com/ru/products/47922/Intel-Xeon-Processor-X5650-12M-Cache-2_66-GHz-6_40-GTs-Intel-QPI?q=X5650
And you will not find a blunt, take it to the service.
Still better than a lot of dough (which is not) to spend.

N
N0NAKK 27.02.20

donartyom10
Recently took 8700 to 1070. With cooler Zalman cnps 10x performa is heated in games up to 65 in the benchmark FPU айды64 to 90 degrees. Lowered the BIOS voltage to 1.2(it was possible to look even smaller naprugi, but too lazy) total - 50-55 games in the FPU test айды64 - 70 which for me rules))) in idle 35-40 degrees. Level performance, stable fps. You only need dice to buy more, and then 8 gigs in some games(NFS payback, deus ex) have a small jump frametime