3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Durden 27.02.20 12:52 pm

Spoilers about the game from balloons (God of War (2018))

Why are the balloons in their previews put pictures with spoilers in the title of the video write the name of the boss who fight the place where they were, for example, the final. boss (boss ' name) to (final location) here, for example, blaxilver on twitch it says eternal ban for the spoiler, but what does he do when VIDOS posts? I have to prevue the picture and the title, I realized that (SPOILER CAUTION) the boss first will in the end, he's still alive, and on several prutkami realized that artra son of Odin, why do it? are they stupid or what?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 27.02.20

Mr.Durden
Money rules the world...(

B
BatmanWayne221 27.02.20

Mr.Durden wrote:
artra son of Odin
Chavos? Kratos he is the son of uzbagoysya.
And as for the rest I agree, the pinnacle of idiocy, especially hate the fact that you post videos for a WEEK, Mlyn prior to the game. There would be at least one day, well, two, and finally the best after, but no. In General, it is not played myself, suggest not to watch these VIDOS and the more reviews, because they definitely will be spoilers.

G
Gryxa 27.02.20

Mr.Durden
first Atrey,and secondly he is the son of Kratos,in the third his real name this mother SPOILER alert LOKI ^_^
damn it's been 5 days since the release of the game,it is 100% game of the year collect awards no less than the witch,her stream and pass by all and Sundry.I think it is purely your problem is that 2к18 you can't afford to buy the console for 15K and the game and watch this game on YouTube

M
Mr.Durden 27.02.20

BatmanWayne221
I don't watch them, I signed on and the alert comes up and randomly reading only at the beginning of may, will take, and already a lot popularily. Why not write like God of war series 1 series 2 etc. of blackaller me sad of course, is a clever man...

M
Mr.Durden 27.02.20

Gryxa
I have a console and I have not watched the game, the alert comes up and randomly read, wanted to take the game in the beginning of may, and about artree, Loki son of Odin well, no?

B
BatmanWayne221 27.02.20

Mr.Durden wrote:
Loki son of Odin well, no?
In the original, Yes, but here he is the son of Kratos. Just because the mother wanted to call him, and Kratos called Atrium.

G
Gryxa 27.02.20

Mr.Durden
Loki is the son of the giant SPOILER here as the parent of the giant is the mother (the wife of Kratos). about the father of Loki anyone or anything is not known (here it is Kratos),all the necessary and interesting info they get in Jotunheim (home of giants)

G
Gryxa 27.02.20

BatmanWayne221
what then of the original?movies marvel reviewed?and apparently there's an adoptive father lol
Loki (other-Skand. Loki also Loki Laufeyjar sonr, it. Loge) — the son of ETANA of Farbauti and Laowai, also referred to as a God of trickery and deception, etc. qualities in Norse mythology, descended from the Jotuns, but Asa allowed him to live with them in Asgard for his incredible intelligence and cunning. Loki has some hate (heiti, name change), including Hwajung (Hveðrungr) — "the Prophecy of Velva", 55, "List of Ynglings", 32, Loft (Loptr) and Lodur (Lóðurr).
Loki relatively late character of the Scandinavian mythology, the appearance of his image is considered to be the result of the Christianization of the Vikings and the decline of their culture

M
Mr.Durden 27.02.20

Gryxa
Yes, Yes, I just Wikipedia revered, wrong, not well, I as a child watching son of the mask there Loki was the son of Odin in the movie Thor, Loki was also a son of Odin so I thought

B
BatmanWayne221 27.02.20

Mr.Durden wrote:
Loki was also a son of Odin
foster-so))

M
MrSoulz7z 27.02.20

BatmanWayne221
Gryxa
Yes, but that Loki was the son Ermengard (also called Midgardsorm — sea serpent from Norse mythology, the third son of Loki and the giant Angrboda.), which is present in the game. So Atrey just namesake))

R
Readlife 27.02.20

Do not read if not passed. Hard and cruel spoiler.

MrSoulz7z
Spoilerfree it, that same Loki. And snake here, too, he degenerated(already degenerate), don't worry)

G
Gryxa 27.02.20

MrSoulz7z
what does the serpent is related to the sea serpent?...
and do you really think that in Norse mythology from Loki's father was Kratos?do pawns the window

u
urist666 27.02.20

BatmanWayne221
foster-so))

And foster was not, and was a sister))
Well, you see who draws information about the myths of comic book movies(!)

K
Kassandra_Rain 27.02.20

Mr.Durden
That's why I never watch streams and passing, on YouTube, if you're going in the future to buy the game. Almost all Itihaad in the name of their video spoilers! And it happens that accidentally stumble upon these videos. Angry.

M
MrSoulz7z 27.02.20

Gryxa
The most direct! The window is open, Sir.
(According to the "prose Edda", One took Loki's three children, Fenrir, Hel and Ermengarda, which was thrown into the surrounding Midgard ocean. The serpent grew so huge that girded the Earth and grabbed its own tail. For this Ermengard was nicknamed "the Serpent of Midgard or World Serpent.")