3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
noooooooooooooooooooo 24.09.19 11:54 am

Whether bloody v5 Apex Legends? (Apex Legends)

Hi all, I use the mouse bloody v5 and it has buttons 1 n 3 these buttons work so, for example I clicked one of them and clicked once, and in the computer it gives three clicks. Here, the question is that whether this mouse in Apex Legends and banyat for it? So, as I found this paragraph at EA:

Do not use or distribute any prohibited software or tools like "auto", "macro" software, applications or other means of fraud, vulnerability, hacking or modifying the game.

Is it possible to sign these buttons and this mouse at this point? I did the mouse didn't fix anything bought from the store it is. Only those buttons that are under the wheel 1 n 3 because I can on them and accidentally press and not really, it will be considered as a macro or auto macro prog?

Thanks for the replies, good luck!
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaryOne 24.09.19

with their struggle with the cheaters you they will reach in 10 years

a
antonrogov 24.09.19

In arehe don't know, but for example in CSGO this feature is not working. The mouse is mentioned that the button takes 3 quick shots in a row, and all the bullets fly at one point. But in the game it is not so. Firstly, the impact has been, and remains, second, if the rate of gun low, 1 or 2 clicks just are ignored. I'm not banned.
Such a mouse is that in licere may give an advantage.

W
Wooret 24.09.19

Iron and not with it?