3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
one.lokkie 27.02.20 12:52 pm

Does not work when playing in full screen. (Half-Life)

Game engine from Half-life (and also cs1.6,source,cry of fear, sven coop, I don't know what they have there total) do not work when playing in full screen. If in Steam to register the option -window, the game starts.

How to solve this problem? Or how to run Half-Life (namely Sven Coop) in the window with no frame?
2 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 27.02.20

KOF needs so no frame run. The others did not seem to support this, at least previously, just not supported.

What are these games wouldn't happen to DirectX? Need OpenGL option -gl. If you still OGL, then XS, che did not find anything sensible. If you love squares, and percent powerful, try -software. And if you previously dabbled in the software, add -32bpp maybe the video driver is not allowing the game to start due to the 16-bit mode.

Although, wait:
as well as cs1.6,source
What CSS too? Well, he's got a different engine... And other source-games run?

Actually, you wrote, popping up any errors when running... Do nothing?
Still try to pasupuleti games off Steam. Although I don't know if it works GoldSource games without him, but Source'the new start for sure. Only without steam online play, most likely, but it will still give information where to dig, so it's worth a try.

T
Tarataika 27.02.20

It was also, go into settings and put my resolution works for me.