3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NEWRETROWAVE 27.02.20 01:13 pm

Fov (Far Cry 5)

How to change the Fov to change the distance of the hands and arms? the weapons are too close to the screen gg, I don't like that one sticks out the muzzle of the gun, or shotgun from the bottom of the screen, in the settings change the slider Fovа but the distance of the hands and arms does not change
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Starkin 27.02.20

NEWRETROWAVE
Identity interesting

m
maxpayen 27.02.20

do not why, and so all normul

_
_WingmaN_ 27.02.20

At the docks in file gamerprofile found FOV=85, maybe it's the value of the rule is necessary ? And then put on a property read-only.

_
_WingmaN_ 27.02.20

NEWRETROWAVE
In my opinion, the only way out, write they in those that the patch was released on the FOV of the weapons in the game.

_
_WingmaN_ 27.02.20

And we ought to have fix, to look for cars from the 3rd person

T
TeT9xMoT9 27.02.20

_WingmaN_
what kind of fix to the car for the camera from 3rd person, from what planet You came sir, where You saw at least one part of farkraya driving from the 3rd person?

S
SkyraX 27.02.20

Have not tried in the settings to simply change the position of the crosshair in the center?learn to learn the settings

N
Nail UPI 18.09.21

maxpayen
TeT9xMoT9
in the headlights edge 1 it was possible in a wheelbarrow from a third person view by pressing the f1 button you played the first part of the headlights of the edge or not if not then it is clear everything was playing with you means did not know or simply did not press the button

N
Nail UPI 18.09.21

SkyraX
he wrote how to change the fov position of the hands and not the position of the sight

N
Nail UPI 07.10.21

maxpayen narmul
for you and not for him