3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrian Karpenko 27.02.20 01:14 pm

Another Scam on a level with the previous unreleased part (Корсары: Черная метка)

I remember I had a gambling magazine of the year 2009 may have been there all cover a huge title corsairs 4.Oh,how many of the forecasts,promises to create a brilliant game like no other,and other crap.Only here the whole thing and ended only article in the magazine,and a couple of artifacts.Soap such turkeys,just a shame you can IMHO.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Efim Akolzin 27.02.20

Andrian Karpenko
let's wait and see

F
Faradeyyy 27.02.20

Let's wait and see.

t
typok12 27.02.20

Wait and see. :)

B
B[a]nG 27.02.20

Ah would have been a billionaire would put the dough in. I love the series of corsairs. Though the animation is oak, but there is a soul. And in games such as STALKER 2, Gothic 5, homeworld 2, and KOTOR 3 along with Newerwinter nights 3. Oh dreams dreams......Where are you good billionaires gamers !?:)

S
StanislavSvarog 27.02.20

To get started is to remember how foolishly wasted POTBS (Pirates of the Burning Sea). Akella localize, but allowed to close the server Caribbean. Well Sony didn't care, she was only interested in big profits, but we could at the time to save the project. Redeem it and let at the very least, it would have worked in Russia. Revert idiotic patch, and players would go on to spire and even poured money into the Prem ACCA! I'm sure! Because even now, many new players try it, but due to a dead online not to get involved... So these sold everything freaks no more faith! They are only about how to cut the dough baked, and as a project to maintain and expand their brain is not enough! Not a SINGLE DOUBLOON they don't have to!!! Time to stop this crap with early access, DLS for an hour of game time and other such nonsense that these well-fed faces did play with a capital letter, trying as before, and no it now!.... (sorry, boiling...) (C) John Heidegger (Roberts)