3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin Znakomka 27.02.20 01:14 pm

Frame dropping. The decision (Mortal Kombat X)

True for Intel!

If you have during the game skips frames (FPS is good, and not much SAG, but the picture jerks)
You need to go to BIOS and disable module HT - set the parameter to OFF\Off.

EVERYTHING!!!

As an option (only if not roll the first option, there is no option in the BIOS) - start - run - msconfig - startup - advanced settings and disable all checkboxes on the second processor, and reboot)
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 27.02.20

And for the AMD, ale not something useful to write a?

O
Odin Znakomka 27.02.20

Victor coy
Don't know man. I have a Intel Core i7 - 4790

I can only suggest where to dig for yourself. Hyper-Threading - Intel's technology which enables each processor core to impersonate two (to run in two streams) resulting in 8 cores - 4 physical and 4 virtual. The game apparently does not support the multithreading and skips the lagging frames, resulting in stable fps - the picture twitches and can not play normally.

I remembered that when encoding video, it is recommended to disable Hyper-Threading, as often programs do not support this technology, skip frames and the video goes jerky after conversion. I thought that the game may be the same - and in fact the way it turned out.

In General if AMD is the same hat you need to look for how to disable the analogue of Hyper-Threading.

g
grazhdanininteresov 27.02.20

Damn, that even if someone solved the problem with lags menu when it froze and it was impossible to see where to move

G
GuyverDark 27.02.20

Victor coy
Try the settings of catalyst where GAME -> configure 3V application to create a profile for hic and dig in. personally, I helped. try these

To create a profile you need to click on + to gravity and specify the path to the main exe file, I have it look like this [ C: Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ MK10 \ Binaries \ Retail \ MK10.exe ]

K
Kaito Rin 27.02.20

But In Windows 10 how to do it?