3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eazqgtweta 27.02.20 01:14 pm

Crashes when interacting with the inventory. (Far Cry 5)

THE ISSUE IS SOLVED (TEMPORARY MEASURES)
Guys, I have one such problem? Searched Google found nothing worthwhile.
I go in game, play - all the rules. But as soon as open the inventory or the shop, picking out clothes, companions departure.

Vidyuhi amd hd series. Heard something like that with the hd series, but this is not accurate.

Oh yeah, the pirates (for each review type author thing go buy attached score one for the karma)

Possible solutions:
Dancing with a tambourine around the driver N1
Dancing with a tambourine around the driver N2
Dancing with a tambourine N3. Driver+reinstall of the game+swap file = Solved. (I'm sure)
DG option. Change graphics card on intel in the game settings
To increase the paging file
NvidiaУ nividia problem seems due 391.35 driver. One helps roll back to old drivers, other installation 391.35.
Save after the Bunker
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
merimets 27.02.20

eazqgtweta
Where downloaded without asking? Maybe not one you such troubles

e
eazqgtweta 27.02.20

merimets
Yes, the second repak have already downloaded. not seen in the comments.

r
rambling 27.02.20

Have you got all the flies? Already the 10-th topic I see where someone has something crashes. The whole day I played on max pirates, nothing has never took off. But then tired of the game...

e
eazqgtweta 27.02.20

rambling
well, XS, MB the iron Amud

f
ftysi 27.02.20

Also crashes when entering the inventory. Play on max, but without the store and teammates, waiting for the next fix, can change that like this because of Radeon.

.Chiken 27.02.20

ftysi
eazqgtweta
Passed the game on pirates, RX 480 and nothing never took off xD
Only if the HD series any problems. Firewood last? xD

f
ftysi 27.02.20

The solution to the problem with the game crashes at the beginning of the passage - hopper, you need to change and when you open the inventory in the future
Helped advice. Already tested.

For owners of Radeon HD Series:
1. The majority have already installed the Catalyst driver 15.7.1 bag dropping, if the version is earlier - please upgrade to 15.7.1 bag dropping, it is whql and stable.
2. Download Catalyst 15.11.1. Beta, but problems do not see. Driver name: amd-catalyst-beta 15.11.1-64bit - win10-win8.1-win7-nov14.
3. Start the installation of Catalyst 15.11.1, uncheck all checkboxes, with the installed components except the video driver and install. The screen will turn off and again show you a picture - the installation is complete.
4. Restarting your computer you can just go to the game and continue it. But restart is recommended.

The explanation at the expense of Catalyst installation: Install directly on top of the old driver, nothing to clean and remove in advance is not required, since installing just the video driver updated. But you can upgrade the whole package. This Catalyst Control Center and HDMI Audio and stuff that they have on offer. I propose to solve the problem point.

The explanation at the expense of the HD versions of graphics cards and drivers: the above solution is for me to HD7000 cards. As from version HD7000 graphics cards it is advisable to install Crimson and more recent packages, not the last Catalyst.

All tested on a HD6870. Solely for the sake of the solution, because with such amount of VRAM to play extremely problematic.
On 1080Ti all without problems. Though there is the driver was updated recently.

e
eazqgtweta 27.02.20

ftysi
ftysi wrote:
starting with version HD7000 graphics cards it is advisable to install Crimson and more recent packages, not the last Catalyst.
The fact of the problem is that I have hd8610g+8600m (duals graphics) - 8 generation. The most recent driver is non-whql-win10-64bit-radeon - software-crimson-relive-16.2.1-sep20.
In General, they did everything according to instructions, nothing helped. Back at 16.2.1. Even tried increasing the swap file did not help.

And so, this solution was found on the English forum yubikov. But there is more dance with a tambourine was, you have a simplified reason.

e
eazqgtweta 27.02.20

I also heard that some players helps to increase the paging file.
Instruction: https://remontka.pro/fail-podkachki-windows/

e
eazqgtweta 27.02.20

The solution that helped me.
And so, to begin I have already pumped 3 times a game, repak from nemos. Installed it in local disk C. Then I removed the driver and reinstalled it (for hd7000-hd8000 D/G). Then went in game, tried to open the inventory again... and then I got kicked out of the game, but there has been progress, instead of the black background in the store I saw a second icon equipment. Then I decided to increase the paging file to 16GB (of RAM I have 8). Rebooted, launched the game and voila - it works. 3 hour game without a single departure.

Point by point:
1. To install the game on Local Disk C (the most important point, so on Drive E I have with the same action did not happen)
2. To uninstall the driver 16.2.1 / Reload.
3. To install again. / Restart (Actually the driver itself - Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta)
4. To enter the game. (not necessarily, but probably will work).
5. To increase the paging file on the Local C Drive twice. / Reload. (How to do it in the post above)
6. Start. To enjoy the game.

f
ftysi 27.02.20

I put 15.11.1 Catalyst for its vidyuhi Radeon HD Series, nothing was demolished, installed, rebooted and voila, all is good. Mercenaries are hired, the store got, nothing flies.

P
Pioneer. 27.02.20

ftysi
You did everything right, enjoy the game.
This was the decision from me: http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_5/tech/vyletaet_igra_kogda_hochu_pereodetsya-959644/#comment-17278626

M
Maksimbelousko 01.07.22

but what to do if there is a problem, but you don’t know how to fix it and in the hornbeam was in charge of your catalyst hd driver and other tribukha

m
maksmaks4o3j0 04.10.22

rambling
Where did you download it?